Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:29:08 PM
714241 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Meat Market? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Meat Market?  (Read 2893 times)
Skaboi18
« on: August 15, 2001, 04:27:31 PM »

Just got done watching this indie film and I thought it was actually pretty good.  The gore was decent, and the lesbian sex scene was great.  It is about a town in Canada that gets taken over by zombies.  It's up to two ex bounty hunters, three lesbian vampires, and a ex mexican wrestler to save the city!  Instant classic!!!!!
Skaboi18
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2001, 04:06:38 PM »

Wow, figured I'd get atleast one comment on this one.
Mofo Rising
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2001, 07:01:46 PM »

I couldn't find the movie on IMDb, so I'm just going to show you the interesting titles I found while looking for it.

I KILLED MY LESBIAN WIFE, HUNG HER ON A MEATHOOK, AND NOW I HAVE A THREE PICTURE DEAL AT DISNEY (Directed by Ben Affleck)

AUNTIE LEE'S MEAT PIES (Cannibalism!  Yay!)

BA XIAN FAN DIAN ZHI REN ROU CHA SHAO BAO aka BUNMAN: THE UNTOLD STORY aka HUMAN MEAT PIES: THE UNTOLD STORY aka UNTOLD STORY: THE HUMAN MEAN ROAST PORK BUNS

FLESH MEAT DOLL 1, 2 and 3

BIG MEAT EATER (Musical Sci-Fi Comedy Horror Cannibal Romance! With Mutants!)

MEAT JOY
leads to
MEAT LOVE
leads to
MEAT f**kER

When I grow up I'm going to Bovine University!
Skaboi18
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2001, 08:59:10 PM »

Nope, it's not on the IMDB.  
Shows how classic it is.
Look it up on Yahoo for the website...actually a really good bad film
Mofo Rising
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2001, 09:54:09 PM »

I found the homepage for Frontline Films, the people who released the movie.

http://pacificcoast.net/~frontline/

There's a link to the MEAT MARKET homepage, which works, but you can't download the trailer, as it is in the process of swithcing servers.

Good news for you, Skaboi18, there's a sequel in production.
Skaboi18
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2001, 08:24:20 AM »

Yes, I know.  I'm actually quite excited!  I can't wait to see what characters will be in this one...my favorite from the other died......goodbye El Diablo!!!!
Steve.
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2001, 02:01:47 PM »

BIG MEAT EATER - I remember this one - "He kills. He burns. He kills again!"
StatCat
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2001, 05:58:09 PM »

I own a video of this film and it was overall pretty enjoyable in my opinion. I saw it a few months ago last at least. I was pretty impressed with what the director and crew did with the $2,000 they spent to make this film. My favorite part is where the guy is ranting about how he's happy the zombies are taking the scum off the streets by eating them and then a corpse attacks him from behind. I laughed my ass off at that part, strange sense of humor I guess. The whole lesbian vampire thing does not make sense and isn't really needed. El Diablo Azul was probably my favorite character too. I'm probably going to buy part two when it comes out in October.
Skaboi18
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2001, 09:46:02 PM »

That scene is hilarious!  "I used to be able to come down here with some friends and have a morning Latte!"  LMAO!  Great stuff!
I think that Brian Clement has a true talent at direction and that with a decent budget and script, he could do some truly great stuff.  The only thing I didn't like about the film is that it is TOO uneven in some parts.  There are too many death scenes.  It switches from one death to another and you almost forget about the main characters for over the first half of the film....the characters were really good though....
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Meat Market? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.