Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:02:45 PM
714253 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Another "Kenny" to hate! The POD PEOPLE menace! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Another "Kenny" to hate! The POD PEOPLE menace!  (Read 2901 times)
Flangepart
« on: August 15, 2001, 06:06:32 PM »

You know.....i hate "Kennys". I'm sure we all have a strong loathing for...that Kid....that kid who, even as Gamera-Gorgo-Black Scorpion-Trumpy knock off innocent people/hack actors left and right, always says...stupid things. and does stupid things! There is a differance between being an innocent child...and a CANIDATE FOR THE DARWIN AWARD! Currant example, people of the Jury, i give you POD PEOPLE. People of the jury, could anyone blaim Joel Robinson and his Robot pals for slandering,insulting, and attacking the sub-standard mental "Abilites" of the so called "Jonny" there in? I think not! A Kenny by any other name is still a Kenny! People of the Jury....what punishment do you recomend for this Vile creature!...this thing...this blotch on the face of Childhood itself this......."Kenny"? we await you sentance.......
Mofo Rising
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2001, 11:06:55 PM »

One of my best friends is named Kenny, so I'm going to disagree with you.  Of course, he's nothing like the Kennys you describe.  Besides, anybody who loves beer and has a video of themselves breaking their back skiing is alright in my book.

Also, Kenny Rogers sings "The Gambler", so he's also in my good book.  Nyah.

"What's the frequency, Kenny?"
Squishy
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2001, 04:16:48 AM »

...my all-time top "Kenny" will remain the little bastard in Gamera The Invincible, who knowingly boards a train car loaded with explosives and even tries to fight off his rescuer, just so he can warn his good buddy Gamera--who, as Flangepart pointed out, has at this point racked up an impressive record of horrifying death and devestation. Were Brainstorm-style technology available, I would never come here: I'd be vegged-out in my chair watching a loop edited to suggest that Kenny died in the train explosion.

Juanito/Juanita/Benito of The Black Scorpion ranks a very very very close second. "I'll take keeeeer of dem! I'll take keeeeer of dem! I'll take keeeeer of dem!" Gaaaaaaaaaa!

Third Place: back to the Gamera series, and the little American kid in upsetting shorts (and his slightly less disturbing Japanese sidekick) from Gamera vs. Zigra. Never before have I felt such pure hate.
Flangepart
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2001, 10:36:07 AM »

Yo, Mofo. I speak not of regular Kennys, but of the species KENNIKCUS PREADOLSIS ANNOYINGASHELLICUS. A species of cinematic cockroach that folks such as Squishy and i would stomp without hesitation, indeed, with extream predudice. Join us brother, in the annilation of this dread perversion of childhood, and together we may reach the sunlit uplands......ah, screw it. lets just nuke the lil s.o.b.   Me first!
Steve.
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2001, 01:57:08 PM »

Well, Mr. Flange - our equivalent is the loathsome "Billy" - I beg you to watch a Brit-flick called "Billy Elliot". It's about (get this) a coal-miner's son who is determined to become a ballet star! It really is an (unintentional) laff-a-minute - more sickly sweet slush you could not find in a vat of pure treacle. Hint: get somebody else to rent it and say you've heard it's a gritty "slice-of-life" piece of CINEMA.
PoorLogic
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2001, 11:32:35 PM »

Ok people, Kenny Loggins? The master behind the theme songs for "Caddyshack" and "Top Gun"...pure crap.

And what about "Kenny Shoe Stores"? Are they still in business?

there's something about getting high and putting deep thoughts on the name Kenny...I repeat, pure crap.
Flangepart
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2001, 11:29:51 AM »

Ooh...ouch....i liked Loggins themes for T.Gun and C. Shack....Oh well. We all have our Dark Side. I feel so ashamed(Sob*). Okey, Nuke 'im if ya have ta, and lets move on. Hummmm...not as mank female "Kennys" i think. The one in Gamera Vs Zigra the only one comes to mind. Anyothers? Or is KENNYISIM mostly a male affliction?
Chris
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2001, 08:03:33 PM »

You guys  must like Kenny from South Park if you don't YOU BASTARDS !
Vermin Boy
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2001, 09:01:30 PM »

What about the little girl from "Night of the Lepus," who "rescued" the genetically fiddled-with rabbit, thus, in effect, causing all those deaths-by-bunny? Sure, it was her big brother who (rather awkwardly) set it into the wild, but she was clearly the more Kennyish of the two.
Squishy
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2001, 03:55:53 AM »

Re: Night of the Lepus: ...actually, that was the rancher's kid, not her brother. She gets over the loss of her beloved bunny quickly, yes? And her brilliant-scientist parents never notice the thing is missing...

And thanks for bringing back those traumatic, repressed memories, by the way. That little turd rockets up my list, bumping the kid from Gamera vs. Zigra out of Third Place and almost booting Juanito from The Black Scorpion. Her dialogue in the scene when her mother fights off a giant bunny ("Eek! Oh no! No! No! Mommy! No, mommy! Oh no! Mommy! Mommy! No! Oh no! Oh no Mommy! Eek! Oh no!") ranks right up there with "I'll take keeeeer of dem!" on the Nerve-Grate-o-Meter.

Chris, we hate "Kenny" as in (Original)-Gamera's-little-sidekick-in-upsetting-short-shorts Kenny, not muffled-dead-meat-in-parka-Kenny from South Park. But we're bastards anyway.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Another "Kenny" to hate! The POD PEOPLE menace! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.