Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 11:35:48 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Manos, the Hands of Fate « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
Author Topic: Manos, the Hands of Fate  (Read 246033 times)
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #120 on: December 12, 2014, 02:20:22 AM »

I just watched that video file: now I want to tear my eyes out.  Buggedout Buggedout*

* I have never seen Manos before: after I tear my eyes out, I thankfully won't be able to.  Buggedout Buggedout

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
VenomX73
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #121 on: December 18, 2014, 09:03:34 PM »

Torgo's Theme 8-bit

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #122 on: February 08, 2016, 02:16:37 AM »

Manos Returns???

http://www.theblood-shed.com/manos-returns-hits-kickstarter/

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #123 on: January 03, 2017, 12:40:17 AM »

So I watched this without the Bots for the first time and I can say that I would have needed caffeine to get through this in a single sitting without interruptions. Maybe to go as far as A Clockwork Orange type device to get me to sit through it all in a single go.

yeah no.
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #124 on: January 03, 2017, 07:45:56 AM »

So I watched this without the Bots for the first time and I can say that I would have needed caffeine to get through this in a single sitting without interruptions. Maybe to go as far as A Clockwork Orange type device to get me to sit through it all in a single go.

You may have no idea how relieved I was to read that!  It was a tough go for me and just a tad disappointing.

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
Pacman000
« Reply #125 on: January 03, 2019, 04:44:03 PM »

Haven't made it through the whole movie. It looks a lot like my vacation videos, complete with the accidental inclusion of the car window's side. Torgo is legitimately creepy tho.

http://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-2150-5-things-i-learned-as-child-star-worst-movie-ever.html

Interview with the little girl who played...Debbie? I don't remember.

Her dad played the Master & was what you might call the film's scene designer; he designed the costumes, sets, & did the art. His wife made the costumes. To their credit, that costume the Master wears looks cool.

Gabriel Knight
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #126 on: August 13, 2019, 09:39:00 AM »

Welp, I finally watched the MST3K version of this film, and I must say, I'm a little disappointed. Yes, the movie was bad, but it had great ideas behind it, mainly the ending, which I think it was great. The problem is that all of this was poorly executed, and that is just a kind way to say it.

I'm not usually in favor of remakes, but MANOS, THE HANDS OF FATE really deserves it. It has this TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE kind of vibe, in which people end up in a house full of weirdos in the middle of nowhere. The characters of Torgo and The Master are great looking, and I would've loved to see more of Torgo's goat legs. The worst crime of the movie is that it's just plain boring; too many pointless shots of fields and blank stares. Not to mention, the music (with the exception of Torgo's themesong) is horrible, and has little to do with what we're seeing.

Even worse, the episode of MST3K isn't that fun to be honest. I liked it, but nothing compares to MONSTER A GO-GO. That movie is really, really bad, and the episode is still my favorite.  TeddyR

Check my crappy and unpopular reviews and ratings:

https://www.imdb.com/user/ur85652268/?ref_=nv_usr_prof_2
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #127 on: August 13, 2019, 12:28:57 PM »

When they did this on MST3K the mads actually apologized to joel and the bots for showing it, it was so terrible.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #128 on: September 08, 2019, 07:21:31 PM »

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1 Small | Large

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Manos, the Hands of Fate « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.