Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:35:00 AM
713393 Posts in 53059 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Hidden Gold in a Pile of Crap « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hidden Gold in a Pile of Crap  (Read 3336 times)
ZGangsta
« on: January 22, 2004, 04:37:30 PM »

I have my share of bad movies, Redneck Zombies, Christmas Evil, etc, and there is one I'm looking for but can NEVER find! who has seen Killer Condom? I swear, I'm not making this movie up. It takes place in New York, but they speak German - go figure. If you've seen this movie, admit your guilt.
Vermin Boy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2004, 07:01:09 PM »

I haven't seen it, but I'm pretty sure it's distributed by Troma. You can probably get it at their website, or one of your better DVD stores.

-Vermin Boy

My site: The Vermin Cave
My band: The Demons of Stupidity
?????: ?????
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2004, 07:47:54 PM »

I caught the first part of it on late-night TV a while back. Very weird stuff. The hero is a slobby, gay police detective who gets into some (cough) interesting (cough) situations. The condom itself is kind of a funny little critter, although you have to cringe when it attacks. Of course, only the detective believes in it. The movie is subtitled, but the German dialogue is kind of fun to listen to, especially the ranting about "das condom."

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
wickednick
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2004, 01:42:05 AM »

Wait, wait, a killer condom? Even for a B-movie lover like me, I have a hard time getting around that concept.
Andrew this is a movie you have to review now that it has been brought up.

Smells like popcorn and shame
Brother Ragnarok
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2004, 03:48:15 AM »

H.R. Giger did some preliminary set design work for this movie, but I can't remember if they ever used any of his designs or not.  I haven't seen the movie, but I'd have to guess no as anything he'd come up with would probably be pretty expensive to create practically.

Brother R

There are only two important things in life - monsters and hot chicks.
    - Rob Zombie
Rape is just cause for murdering.
    - Strapping Young Lad
Chopper
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2004, 08:44:24 AM »

seen it! i think it was actually a German film, and torwards the end it had some wierd phillosophical message about how we're all gay inside or some bs like that. overall ** out of ****. there just wasn't enough camp to keep it entertaining.
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2004, 08:52:10 AM »

I believe that the same people who made NEKROMANTIK are responsible for this one.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Velvet Brotha
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2004, 12:55:31 PM »

> seen it! i think it was actually a German film, and torwards the end it had some wierd phillosophical message about how we're all gay inside or some bs like that.  

I thought this was freaki'n sick. We're all gay inside? Uhhhh, ok  and all homos are righteous, God fearing people. Get outta here!
Chopper
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2004, 03:23:06 PM »

i was talking about THE MESSAGE IN THE FILM, not my own personnal opinion about it.
Velvet Brotha
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2004, 04:38:51 PM »

Sorry Chopper, I didn't mean to offend you. I was directing my comments towards the film makers. ; ) I think you're swell...
Chopper
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2004, 05:00:57 PM »

oh I'm sorry VB, this net talk can be a little tricky sometimes when it comes to hearing where people are coming from in their post. PEACE!
AlexB
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2005, 07:14:11 AM »

I just discovered this thread, while checking if any of you had seen the Killer Condom. It is actually based on a comic by Ralph König, a German comic artist with his own peculiar brand of humour. Not for the faint hearted or the easily offended. He is very famous in Germany. I always thought it was a Troma production.

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Hidden Gold in a Pile of Crap « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.