Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:55:02 AM
713325 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movies that made you sick... « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Movies that made you sick...  (Read 4908 times)
-=NiGHTS=-
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2004, 12:53:32 AM »

I'mgoing to disagree on the 'only a few pages of story' comment.

That's a generalization, I know, but the Baldur's Gate PC games, old text-based Infocom games, and even the old CinemaWare games in certain points had buttloads of story and more personality than every big-budget movie to come out last year.
Gecko Brothers
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2004, 02:28:11 PM »

I saw a man commit suicide actually on Hell on Earth. I thought this type of crap should be illegal. As for actual moviesHouse of the Head, Gigli, and Bad boys 2 also that Boat trip for being so bad. Dawn made me sick when the intestines got pulled out of the bikers ewww....
Chopper
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2004, 11:26:39 PM »

Titanic.
Evil Matt
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2004, 02:09:50 AM »

I thought nothing in a movie would ever bother me until I stayed up one night watching "Terror Firmer" on HBO.  I vaguely remember a scene where a fat dude s**ts himself to death (if that's even possible).  You want to know what turns me off right away?  Fat people s**tting themselves.

Everything's funnier with monkeys.
Chopper
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2004, 10:25:53 AM »

usually the dumb/distasteful humor in a Troma film can be entetertaining. but i agree with you Terror Firmer was too much.
jmc
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2004, 11:07:22 AM »

That's probably been the only moment in a Troma film [at least one that Kaufman directed] that's actually grossed me out.  

I agree DAWN OF THE DEAD is still pretty damned gross.
Chopper
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2004, 02:50:03 PM »

yeah that scene where the biker gets his intestines ripped out of his stomach always gets the ladies hot & horny, hehehehe.
McTommo
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2004, 06:12:52 AM »

Hmmmm.....

Most annoying movies ever would be chicken park, Da hip hop witch and Pink flamingos.

But as far as those crappy movies they show you in school, i reckon this one i saw in chemistry would take the cake.  It had a little village made up of these little circles which represented little atoms, and there was a night club where oxygen managed to pick up two hydrogens (ha ha), and uranium was being rowdy and unpredictable, so they called the 'coppers'..........
Joe
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2004, 06:55:41 AM »

The one movie that made me sick was Bad Leutenant with Harvey Keitel

2 phrases that should never be uttered together let alone shown on a movie screen is "Full Frontal Nudity" and "Harvey Keitel"
Cullen
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2004, 08:12:10 AM »

Dead Alive.  The Custard scene.

Ugh.  Ugh. Ralg.

Cullen - Super Genius, Novelist, and all in all Great Guy.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movies that made you sick... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.