Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 03:05:58 AM
714324 Posts in 53094 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Matt, what makes you so evil? « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Matt, what makes you so evil?  (Read 5537 times)
Velvet Brotha
« on: January 27, 2004, 03:51:02 PM »

Let's see how many bizzare answers we can get. They don't have to be factual, just funny.

Please ask each member a question regarding their screen names only.

Here's my question... EvilMatt, what makes you so evil?
Evil Matt
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2004, 08:29:43 PM »

Not to disappoint, but I'm not really all that evil.  I mean, I've never actually hatched an evil scheme, or devised a deathtrap, or twirled my mustache in a sinister fashion.  Hell, I don't even HAVE a mustache.  I'm more like "Moderately Unpleasant Matt", but that just doesn't have the same panache.

Everything's funnier with monkeys.
Grumpy Guy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2004, 04:56:04 AM »

You know, I couldn't help but notice that nobody ever asks me where my login comes from...

Hmmmm...

--"I doubt if a single individual could be found from the whole of mankind free from some form of insanity.  The only difference is one of degree."
--Desiderius Erasmus
FearlessFreep
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2004, 04:58:55 AM »

You know, I couldn't help but notice that nobody ever asks me where my login comes from...

Don't need to..we just read your posts...

Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2004, 07:56:06 AM »

You couldn't have said it better Freep.

Dude...Grumpy Guy, why are you always p**sed off or grumpy?

You stated that you're 28 years old in a previous post.
NO ONE at your age should be so negative like you are.
If you were 70-85 years old, I could understand it but at 28?
What happened to you in your life to make you so grumpy, irate and short tempered?

Post Edited (01-30-04 17:44)
FearlessFreep
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2004, 08:17:06 AM »

I now know that I am not the only one who thinks that 80-90% of your posts are negative.

Well, mostly it was in jest :)

Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
Ash

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2004, 08:21:23 AM »

My post on the other hand was not in jest...

I want to know why Grumpy is so grumpy.

Post Edited (01-30-04 18:42)
Mr_Vindictive

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2004, 09:07:30 AM »

I don't see a problem with his posts.  

They are usually good natured.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Kirk
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2004, 10:38:34 AM »

ASHTHECAT, you say the same thing about my posts.  Lighten up.  We all go through rough times, don't let them beat you.

Kirk
ulthar

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2004, 10:46:47 AM »

And sometimes insightful.  It's fair to say they might be blunt, sometimes.

I have to say, though, just the name "Grumpy Guy" does make me think of someone older than 28...like Grandpa Simpson.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
Cullen
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2004, 06:57:04 PM »

As his brother, I really shouldn't be talking behind his back, but, since this is an ever so important question, I might as well spill the beans.

First off, Grumpy Guy has small feet.

Very small feet.

Practically nonexistent.

I don't know how he walks, let alone drive a car.  You should see him dancing; the man looks like he's about to fall on his ass half the time.  He must have the balance of a tightrope walker.

Second off, Grumpy suffers from years of dealing with a cruel, overbearing elder brother.  Let's call this brother "Dead Robin", or DR for short.  

DR loves horror and science fiction movies.  A lot.  And when he finds a flick he likes, he makes everyone in the family to watch it., including poor Grumpy, who would rather watch French art films about cities having orgasms, or whatever.

Unfortunately, DR doesn't have much taste.  He thinks films like Toxic Avenger and Class of Nuke'em are "great examples of American Movie Exallence (sic)."  Thus, Grumpy has watched more than his fair share of trivial tripe.

Things haven't been all bad, of course.  DR introduced Grumpy to this site, where he can express his displeasure at various Bad Movies to sympathetic ears.  Plus, Grumpy's standards have been slipping of late.  Not only does he enjoy MST3K, he also has been known to rent such pieces of agony as Tail Sting and Sleepless in Seattle.

To be honest with all of you, I feel rather sorry for Grumpy.  And not just because he doesn't have proper, manly feet like everyone else in the family.  I, too, have suffered because of DR's poor movie choices.  I remember paying good money to see American Werewolf in Paris in a theater.  And all three Carnosaurs  And more.  Countless more.

In fact, if I wasn't reasonably sure I was using DR as a pseudonym, I'd go off and punch that bastard right in the nose.  The damn freak.

Cullen - Super Genius, Novelist, and all in all Great Guy.
Velvet Brotha
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2004, 01:37:56 AM »

Hey Ash,

Does ASHTHECAT stand for burn the cat? As in... to set fire to a poor, helpless, furry, little animal? ; )
Ash

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2004, 01:39:14 AM »

No....

I used to have a grey male cat named Ash....hence my screen name.
Deej
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2004, 03:46:38 AM »

In keeping with the spirit of the original post, I have to ask  a question based on a screen name.

VelvetBrotha, what kind of car do you drive? When I read your screen name, I get flashes of Superfly, Huggy Bear, Dolemite, Black Caesar and other Soul-Cinema greats.

So, would you, by chance, drive a purple 1975 Lincoln, with fender skirts and orange curtains? Do you own an Apple Jack hat?

Everyone has potentially fatal flaws, but yours involve a love of soldiers' wives, an insatiable thirst for whiskey, and the seven weak points in your left ventricle.

DJ
dean
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2004, 08:24:09 AM »

Cullen and Grumpy Guy have one damn interesting family by the sounds of it.  I wish my brother paid more attention to the movies I try and force him to watch, but he's still hung up on movies like Varsity Blues.  He said Kill Bill 1 was 'ok, but not that great' for pete's sake!!  That is a crime to me.

At least my friends have great taste in movies.  Despite most of them liking 'classy' films or dodgy action flicks, they also don't mind a dabble in the odd bad movie [Dead Alive, or Braindead as we have it, is a classic for all of us]

But speaking of screen names, I always wonder about Skaboi's name.  Whenever I see a post by Skaboi I always want to hit the screen because that damn Avril Lavinge song 'Skater boy' or whatever pops into my head.  Damn annoying that is.  Though not your fault Skaboi [unless you meant it that way, in which case DIE EVIL SCUM!]

Ahem...  anger fading... fading... gone.
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Matt, what makes you so evil? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.