Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:15:38 AM
713333 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Best Zombie Movies? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Best Zombie Movies?  (Read 15187 times)
TheEvilDoctor
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2004, 10:08:15 AM »

But the thread starter never asked for horror movies. He asked for zombie movies.
Dead alive is just that; fun with zombies! It's not scary but it's full of gore and zombies and very funny, but it's absolutely no horrormovie. Yet it's a fun movie and worth checking (I was laughing the whole movie)

Muahahahaha
Tony
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2004, 05:10:20 PM »

Easy answer.  "Dead Alive"  by Peter Jackson and Romero's "Night of the Living Dead."  These are flat out classic zombie movies.  By the way, don't do buisness with Movies Unlimited, or you will never see your movies.
maria paula
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2004, 03:48:00 PM »

the sequel of "the night of the living dead" its ok, i wont compare it with the original because i think they are different from each other so its not a bad film.
down of the death, i love this film,  and i would say that 28 days later its one of the best, but guess this is not a zombie movie, so lets pick "day of the dead".

pauli
dirtcreature
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2004, 03:56:54 PM »

Could someone recommend a good zombie film to watch that I haven't seen already? Bear in mind I live in England so we've only just recently been allowed to buy I Spit On Your Grave.

Here's what I've already seen, or least remember viewing whilst sober...
The Dead trilogy (Night, Dawn, Day)
Return of the Living Dead parts 1,2 and 3
Children of the Living Dead
Zombie Flesh Eaters
Brain Dead (Dead Alive)

Also, a little off topic, could someone be kind enough, without giving too much away, to tell me a brief outline of what I Spit On Your Grave is about?
maria paula
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2004, 03:58:30 PM »

do u want good stuff?wich its difficult  or do u like the bad films?? then i could give u some titles.

pauli
maria paula
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2004, 04:04:59 PM »

Spit On Your Grave , the only thing i can say about this film its that i didnt liked it at all, i  can stand everything in films but rape.

pauli
dirtcreature
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2004, 04:06:45 PM »

Good stuff, bad stuff, I don't mind. Someones bad stuff is anothers epic!
eeeee5
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2004, 10:44:43 PM »

dirtcreature:
"could someone be kind enough, without giving too much away, to tell me a brief outline of what I Spit On Your Grave is about?"
.  .  .  .  Not to be annoying, but that is an impossible task.  The plot consists of two things and maria paula gave you one, rape.  You can figure it out from there, and since you know of the film you already know the plot, it is simple (I'm simplifying, but...).  A great review exists at Joe Bob's website, but it gives away plot.   Hope it helps, it would have been better to have someone else help you with this.
.  .  .  .  Zombie films:  go to zombiemart to get a thorough listing of the sub-genre.  Or else follow you fellow posters, let the board be your guide.  And a lot of people seem to agree on this, watch the Amando de Ossorio series (you may have already seen his worst) and Lucio Fulci films.
maria paula
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2004, 03:15:33 PM »

i have seen all armando de ossorio works, and of course i have seen his worst because he never did something better, thats one of the best things that we have in spain, horror movies here are a real pain, but thats why im here, i love bad horror films :),
viva lucio fulci.

pauli
eeeee5
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2004, 03:01:40 AM »

maria paula
"...i have seen his worst... "
.  .  .  .  I was actually refering to dirtcreature's reference to Zombie Flesh Eaters, which is an approximate distribution title here in the US for three or so films.  It however usually means Buque maldito, El (cut and paste works niclely).  So I meant that I think, and others do too, that the third installment is his worst of the Knights Templar series.
.  .  .  .  It's gotta be nice to get the unedited versions of Jacinto Molina and Amando de Ossorio films.  In the US, they edit, heavily (not as heavily as others, we are actually lucky, comparatively, as far as I know), many films, and (one of) the only outlet(s) for uncut foriegn horror is through the links.  But they are only DVD-R's with a trailer on them as an extra feature.
.  .  .  .  I actually like the five (Malenka, too) de Ossorio films that I have seen, and really don't consider them particularly bad.
i luv dolma
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2004, 01:24:39 AM »

My list: (in no particular order)

Night of the Living Dead
Dawn of the Dead (both versions)
Versus
Return of the Living Dead
Zombies' Lake....hey it was fun and packed with nudity and humor.

Haven't seen Dead Alive but want to really really bad.
jmc
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2004, 10:53:02 AM »

Yeah, I ordered ZOMBIE LAKE from Deep Discount DVD a while back and it's supposed to be here any day now....I can't wait.  Such is the life of a bad movie junkie.  

LET SLEEPING CORPSES LIE is a pretty underrated one that I like an awful lot...I think it's at least as good as the Fulci films, if not better.
Jake
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2004, 05:21:15 PM »

I agree that italian zombie movies are quite stupip like "city of the living dead" becouse the zombies in that simply vanish into thin air it suks.There are 2 itialian zombie films that i like they are "zombie flesh eaters 1+2) they are good they are scary and there is alot of blood and guts in them it is based on a island filled with voodo and a disease is spreading which is turning people into zombies but there is a doctor that is tryin to get rid of it.But he cant!!!! Another one that i like is "night of the livign dead" of course the original is better and scarier but i like the remake of it also simply because i find in that one the zombies are better and also the acting is a little better in it.The plot of that movie is they are stuck in a farm house with creeping zombies tryin to get in.My overall film has to be "day of te living dead" simply because it is scary and there is alot of blood i am a collector of zombie films myself there is still a few i havent got.

P.S. PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH YOUR QUOTES ON THIS ON JAKEROBERTS63@HOTMAIL.COM THANK YOU.
Jake
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2004, 05:24:48 PM »

I agree that italian zombie movies are quite stupip like "city of the living dead" becouse the zombies in that simply vanish into thin air it suks.There are 2 itialian zombie films that i like they are "zombie flesh eaters 1+2) they are good they are scary and there is alot of blood and guts in them it is based on a island filled with voodo and a disease is spreading which is turning people into zombies but there is a doctor that is tryin to get rid of it.But he cant!!!! Another one that i like is "night of the livign dead" of course the original is better and scarier but i like the remake of it also simply because i find in that one the zombies are better and also the acting is a little better in it.The plot of that movie is they are stuck in a farm house with creeping zombies tryin to get in.My overall film has to be "day of te living dead" simply because it is scary and there is alot of blood i am a collector of zombie films myself there is still a few i havent got.

P.S. PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH YOUR QUOTES ON THIS ON JAKEROBERTS63@HOTMAIL.COM THANK YOU.
maria paula
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2004, 02:56:21 PM »

for sure the best zombie movie its not "oasis of the zombie". agrrrrrrrrrrr

pauli
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Best Zombie Movies? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.