Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:03:16 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  HELP !!! what was the name of that movie ? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HELP !!! what was the name of that movie ?  (Read 2158 times)
Erez
« on: August 23, 2001, 10:31:40 PM »

hi

i thought that at lease one person here have seen this movie and knows it's name.
i myself saw it years back , i would like to see it again , but i can not recall the name.

-----------------------------
so here is the plot and just tell me if it rings any bell.

After giving up on solving their own problem , the ministers of a church decide to call an outside help.
the group of researches found themselves puzzled in front of a large transparent tank , in the form of a cylinder which contains some sort of colored liquid.

they are told that evil is resident in this tank , and now after 1000 years under the holly church supervision something had made the liquid inside start boiling.
at the same time , the priests start to have this strange dreams of warnings about the future.

to make a long story short... the liquid spills out get into almost everyone and the first one to get it, tries to get Satan through the looking-glass by saying Father come or something like that.

at the end it is reviled that the dreams where transmissions from the future , by people who where trying to undo their present by changing the past.

SO
if anyone had seen a movie that resembles this story pleas post it's name here , so i can get it and take another look at it.

thanks
AndyC
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2001, 10:36:26 PM »

John Carpenter's 'Prince of Darkness'
Erez
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2001, 12:00:34 AM »

thank you man

thank you
thank you
thank you

Now i remember
wow this movie has alice chooper in it,
and now it all comes back to me.

so
thanks again.
Chris
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2001, 11:24:23 AM »

The was a pretty good movie but needed alot of work on it more. The ending I didn't  like at all it didn't explain nothing on why did the hero's girlfriend dies and now in the mirror.
Chris
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2001, 11:25:38 AM »

That was a pretty good movie but needed alot of work on it more. The ending I didn't  like at all it didn't explain nothing on why did the hero's girlfriend dies and now in the mirror.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  HELP !!! what was the name of that movie ? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.