Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
714250 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  A bad movie ya made love to... « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: A bad movie ya made love to...  (Read 3090 times)
Velvet Brotha
« on: February 02, 2004, 06:07:00 PM »

Has anybody ever bumped uglies while watching a horrible movie? I remember getti'n it on during "Drainiac." Films are much better when you hump to 'em. ; ) LOL!

I'm also guilty of pretending my lady was the sexy brunette that had a bathing scene in the film.
Ancient Flounder
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2004, 06:25:45 PM »

The first time I ever actually got intimate was during A Knight's Tale.  We got about a quarter way into the movie and just started gettin' all groovy.  By the time we were done, the credits were rolling.  lol

Brother Ragnarok
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2004, 10:26:55 PM »

This happens just about every weekend, although the movie sometimes gets stopped in the interest of actually wanting to see it.  Movies I can remember off the top of my head which were abandoned in favor of sex, though, are:
Scream 2
Beyond Darkness
Arachnia
There are many others, but the titles elude me.

Brother R

There are only two important things in life - monsters and hot chicks.
    - Rob Zombie
Rape is just cause for murdering.
    - Strapping Young Lad
Neon Noodle
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2004, 11:11:03 PM »

Clue
Friday the 13th Part 2
Friday the 13th part 3
Lord of Illusions

In the night, the skull came to his dreams and said, 'You are a fool to rejoice in the entanglements of life.'
Chuang Tzu couldn`t believe this and asked, 'If I could return you to your life, you would want that, wouldn`t you?'
Stunned by Chuang Tzu`s foolishness, the skull replied, 'How do you know that it is bad to be dead?'

-From The Matrix: The Path of Neo
-=NiGHTS=-
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2004, 04:30:41 AM »

It's not bad, but I've made love to The Wall more times than I care to remember.

It's actually a really strange experience.

And, y'know, with The Wall on in the background.  Not like, humping the tape.
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2004, 02:45:18 PM »

-=NiGHTS=- wrote:
> And, y'know, with The Wall on in the background.  Not like,
> humping the tape.

Good point. I was thinking that title could be interpreted a couple of different ways.

I recall getting amorous while watching a movie, but I can't, for the life of me, remember what movie it was. My attention must have been elsewhere :)

By the way, I assume we're all talking about video movies. Has anybody actually made it at a drive-in movie? I know it happens, but I can't say I know anybody who's actually done it.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
I luv dolma
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2004, 03:08:05 PM »

ARACHNIA IS AWESOME! I JUST MADE LOVE DURING FRIDAY THE 13th PART 8! JUST TO NAME ONE.
Velvet Brotha
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2004, 03:50:20 PM »

> It's not bad, but I've made love to The Wall more times than I care to remember.

Wow! I thought I was the only sicko that humped Britney Spears posters on the wall. (JK)

Seriously... I remember banging my X to that CD. I love Pink Floyd. ; )
Deej
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2004, 05:41:25 PM »

Velvet Brotha wrote:

> Wow! I thought I was the only sicko that humped Britney Spears
> posters on the wall. (JK)

Nope, you're not the only one.

The Blair Witch Project was the only movie that ever actually helped me get laid. It was good and spooky in the theater, but when I rented it for my (then) girlfriend and I to watch at home, it had lost a bit of it's punch. However, I think the film's total awfulness(awful-osity) on the small screen is probably the only reason the girl(we'll call her Satan) wanted to get into my trousers. YEAH...boring cinema!

Everyone has potentially fatal flaws, but yours involve a love of soldiers' wives, an insatiable thirst for whiskey, and the seven weak points in your left ventricle.

DJ
Brother Ragnarok

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2004, 06:06:37 PM »

Geez, Dolma, did you have some major role in the making of Arachnia?  You seem awfully peeved that I didn't like it.  

Brother R

- Rob Zombie
    - Strapping Young Lad
Velvet Brotha
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2004, 06:13:14 PM »

> However, I think the film's total awfulness(awful-osity) on the small screen is probably the only reason the girl(we'll call her Satan) wanted to get into my trousers. YEAH...boring cinema!

You had sex with Satan too? Damn that whore!!! We need to form a coalition against women like that. ; )
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2004, 12:05:39 PM »

I had an experience in my car while at the drive-in.  My girlfriend and I were watching a triple feature of FRIDAY THE 13TH parts 1, 2 and 3 (and they cut about 15 minutes out of the middle of each movie!).  Anyway, it started to rain very heavily and it was hard to see the screen even with the windshield wipers on.

So, one thing led to another . . .

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Deej
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2004, 04:48:32 PM »

Velvet Brotha wrote:

> You had sex with Satan too? Damn that whore!!! We need to form
> a coalition against women like that. ; )

Hell yeah, Brotha!!! We could wear arm bands and make special t-shirts....and hey, my dad has a barn....we could put on a show!!! Or maybe we could just hire a good arsonist! Can you kill Satan with fire? We just gotta find a way to send her back to hell(Arkansas)where she belongs!

Everyone has potentially fatal flaws, but yours involve a love of soldiers' wives, an insatiable thirst for whiskey, and the seven weak points in your left ventricle.

DJ
Brother Ragnarok

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2004, 05:59:18 PM »

If hell is Arkansas, does that mean Charles B. Pierce is the overlord?

Brother R

- Rob Zombie
    - Strapping Young Lad
Ancient Flounder
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2004, 05:37:49 PM »

f**k yeah, Pink Floyd kick ass!  I've done with Dark Side of the Moon playing in the background.  Nothing like a soundtrack while doin' the deed.  lol

Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  A bad movie ya made love to... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.