Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:12:16 PM
713370 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  pENIL DECAPITAION « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: pENIL DECAPITAION  (Read 4622 times)
Riot
Dedicated Viewer

« on: February 06, 2004, 03:30:25 AM »

So I dunno why but I just wrote an article on my web site on how this is a leading cause of death in bad horror movies.
I reviewed briefly ... Bloodletting, Beyond Reanimator,I spit on your grave, Killer Condom and Doomgeneration as my examples of how Cult movies use the use of PENIL DECAPITATION to disgust, make humor or totally traumatise a soul.  
There are actually millions of movies that this happens in.  What other nasty "bobbits" on film do you remember????

lame plus  www.angelfire.com/ego2/sfw/riotreport.html for my artcile on horro movies and wang chunging.

FAIR ENOUGH!!!
Brother Ragnarok
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2004, 03:32:30 AM »

Hey, don't forget Night of the Demon!

Brother R

There are only two important things in life - monsters and hot chicks.
    - Rob Zombie
Rape is just cause for murdering.
    - Strapping Young Lad
Riot
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2004, 03:49:25 AM »

Yes the Demon goth chick in that was kinda hot too....damn....owch.  Just one of many infamous girls called Angela that you trust until you know thier secret.
Angela from Night of the Demons... and chick that bit one off.
Angela from Sleepaway camp... she had one of her own.

Ever see the COnvent... it had a scene just like it.  Infact even that was convent was lots of fun it actually was just a total rip off of Night of the Demons.

FAIR ENOUGH!!!
Brother Ragnarok

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2004, 04:34:31 AM »

Nonononono...not Night of the DemonS, Night of the Demon, singular.  It's a 1970's bigfoot on the rampage movie.  Banned in the UK as a video nasty presumany for the exact reason it was brought up here.

Brother R

There are only two important things in life - monsters and hot chicks.
    - Rob Zombie
Rape is just cause for murdering.
    - Strapping Young Lad
Eirik
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2004, 04:42:18 AM »

Dead Presidents (by the VC)
Pulp Fiction (by shotgun blast)

Man.  This topic sucks.
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2004, 10:48:45 AM »

In CANNIBAL FEROX (aka MAKE THEM DIE SLOWLY), a cannibal cuts off a guy's penis and eats it.

In LIPSTICK, a guy gets shot-gunned in the groin.

I believe there is a scene in THE VALACHI PAPERS where a guy gets castrated (I haven't seen the movie in about 10 years, so I might be thinking of the wrong movie).

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
jmc
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2004, 11:17:24 AM »

SUDDEN IMPACT...Sondra Locke as a serial male crotch shooter.

Just about all the cannibal flicks had this to one degree or another.
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2004, 02:27:23 PM »

Just watched Beyond Reanimator this morning, so this topic jumped out at me. Having his Johnson bitten off didn't seem to affect the warden all that much. Reanimated or not, you'd think he'd be bothered by it. I almost stopped the movie when the credits rolled, but I was fortunate not to miss the fight between the rat and the warden's willy. Funny.

One of the most disturbing things in Terror Firmer was mutilated Ron Jeremy in a cage, with his weiner pickled in a jar (then fed to him later).

Foxy Brown was another one that I found particularly disturbing. Good movie all the way through, but that ending gave me shivers.

I think I've asked this before, but when this happens to a character in a movie, does anyone else feel relieved if he is immediately killed?

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Will
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2004, 05:10:44 PM »

Street Trash is my favorite here. Severed penis keepaway. Best game ever.

Eirik
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2004, 06:15:49 PM »

"One of the most disturbing things in Terror Firmer was mutilated Ron Jeremy in a cage, with his weiner pickled in a jar (then fed to him later)."

My...  God... man!  That happened in a movie?  The kind of movie you can RENT??

Has anyone noticed how Ron Jeremy's career has risen from the ashes since the press ran that photo of Khalid Sheik Mohammad after he got dragged out of bed by the ISID in Pakistan?
JohnL

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2004, 01:21:24 AM »

In The World According to Garp, a guy has his accidentally bitten off when Robin Williams plows into the back of the car they're in.
kriegerg69
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2004, 01:55:57 AM »

Channing Wilroy's in PINK FLAMINGOS. Never actually see the castration performed, but the aftermath is seen (with loads of fake blood and Channing's naughty bits tucked between his legs for effect)......and Mink Stole's screamed-out line:

"OH MY GOD!! HE'S BEEN CASTRATED!!!"

:-)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Mein Führer! I can walk!!"
Riot
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2004, 04:59:08 AM »

Alas Erik you only wish this sucked... when more it bites...owch....
And ROn Jeremy has ALWAYS been a star. But Orgazmo helped lately.

FAIR ENOUGH!!!
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2004, 05:13:26 AM »

Post Edited (02-09-04 16:51)
yaddo42
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2004, 01:59:40 AM »

There's a willie cut off with pruning shears in the very dumb horror movie "The Grannie" starring Stella Stevens and Shannon Whirry. Most of the killings are meant to be humorously ironic, the guy getting the chop was being pleasured by the demonic grandmother disguised as the guy's "niece" that he had been planning an incestous affair with, IIRC.
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  pENIL DECAPITAION « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.