Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 09:43:15 AM
714259 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7737 Members
Latest Member: NannieHime
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  pENIL DECAPITAION « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: pENIL DECAPITAION  (Read 4641 times)
ashcampbell
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2004, 01:51:25 PM »

not sure about penil decaps, but in a film similar to ' i spit on your grave ' (its a french film) two girls are raped and then take revenge on all the male gender, in the very best scene they make this barman guy get naked and act like a pig, then they put a gun up his a***ole and shoot it?

any one know any other anal intrusion movies?
or the name of that one?
BoyScoutKevin
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2004, 07:02:51 PM »

The one people always remember, but also always forget. Kevin, the boy scout in "Lair of the White Worm." The film is reviewed at this site, and once there was even a clip of that particular scene at the review. Though, that clip is no longer available at the review. It is available, if one can find the trailer for the film, as the trailer contains a little bit of that particular scene.

Yannos
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2004, 03:21:43 PM »

No, In "I spit on your grave" there is only one woman, the one you are thinking about is probably "Baisse-Moi"

So you can actually bleed to death by having your dick cut off eh?
odinn7
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2004, 04:04:59 PM »

Wes Craven's 1972 film "Last House On The Left"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
pepak
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2004, 04:54:08 PM »

Not decapitated, but exploded via too much too strong aphrodisiacs: Chinese Torture Chamber Story.
ashcampbell
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2004, 05:58:20 AM »

kicked in it alot - sgt.Kabuki man n.y.p.d
eeeee5
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2004, 11:18:01 PM »

.        Hell's Highway, Ron Jeremey's penis isn't in a jar, it actually is cut off (edit: not on screen but in the narrative, there is no cu of the action only an occurence in the scene, sorry for implying real gore) by Pheobe Dollar (I think that's her name), really funny stuff, Something similiar happens in BD's (Brain Damage, not affiliated with Frankie) other film "Death Factory."

.        But it's inverted when the penis bites back through a woman's mouth in "Brain Damage," gotta love Henenlotter.

Post Edited (02-15-04 11:34)
Lee
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2004, 03:02:17 AM »

ashcampbell wrote:

in the very best
> scene they make this barman guy get naked and act like a pig,
> then they put a gun up his a***ole and shoot it?

This may sound messed up but I actually thought of a similar scene for a movie. I was thinking about vicious things to do to people and thought,"Hey, ram a shotgun up a guys ass and pull the trigger." But then I thought that there was noway something that f**ked up would be in a movie. Looks like I was wrong. :)

This is the Hell that's my life.-Howard Stern: Private Parts
eeeee5
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2004, 11:43:29 AM »

.    Not to reiterate but "Hell's Highway," also has Dollar shove a pistol up the Final Girl-type character's vagina (She doesn't fire) (edit: not on screen but in the narrative, there is no cu of the action only an occurence in the scene, sorry for implying real gore).  I think something similiar may have happened in "Shatterdead," but I'm quite sure I'm wrong

Post Edited (02-15-04 11:35)
BoyScoutKevin
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2004, 01:19:41 PM »

Probably  yes. As you can from loss of blood from any body part that is severed, if the flow of blood from that said body part is not stopped.

JohnL
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2004, 08:00:33 PM »

>Probably yes. As you can from loss of blood from any body part that is severed,
>if the flow of blood from that said body part is not stopped.

I don't have the URL, but I was browsing through weird news on one site and there was a story about a guy who bled to death by having it bitten off by a calf. He was working on a farm or a dairy and some of the guys thought it would be a funny prank to convince him that sometimes they let the calves suck them off. He decided to try it when nobody was around, but nobdoy had told him though that a calf will bite if it can't get any milk while sucking. The calf bit him and since there was nobody there to help him, he bled to death.
Riot
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2004, 11:06:46 PM »

I don't know the original title but troma did rerelease that movie and called it I spit on your corse p**s on your grave.... yes this is true... part of a collection of Spit on your Grave rip off.  I hate them.... they freak meout.

FAIR ENOUGH!!!
kriegerg69
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2004, 12:56:14 AM »

Susan Lowe's in DESPERATE LIVING, directed by John Waters. Susan's character is a revolting butch lesbian named Mole who gets a penis attached to herself, thinking it will satisfy her girlfriend, Muffy (Liz Renay). When the disgusting (and fake-looking) member is revealed to Muffy as Mole "tries it out to see if it works", Muffy's reaction is to hurl! Mole, in great sorrow, says "Ok, Muff....I'll get rid of it!", and proceeds to cut it off with scissors!

Muffy picks the severed member up and tosses it out the front door, where it's immediately picked up by a dog (who considers it a snack, I guess!) and carried off!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Mein Führer! I can walk!!"
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  pENIL DECAPITAION « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.