Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:37:52 AM
714200 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Blood dolls « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Blood dolls  (Read 2756 times)
ssvegita76
« on: August 26, 2001, 11:31:16 AM »

Wow , my video store is crappy . Yesterday i was there looking at the horror movies and decided to rent Blood dolls . But Actually where this is a favorite genre of mine along with Puppet master 1-7 and Demonic toys , this one lacked even compared to Curse of the puppet master . Of course this movie is truely b-m,ovie material I think i need some one elses opinion on these movies bnecause they all seem connected .........
Lester1/2jr.
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2001, 01:35:27 PM »

check out trilogy of terror starring Karen Black if you haven't already.  It's sort of Twilight Zone meets psychological horror.  The last and best part features this awesome pigmy warrior doll thing that's a reincarnated cannibal or some s**t.
ssvegita76
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2001, 03:59:08 PM »

Actually I have seen it and thanks for reminding me . Also i heard about this movie called Puppet master vs, the demonic toys has any one heard of It ?
Lester1/2jr. wrote:
>
> check out trilogy of terror starring Karen Black if you
> haven't already.  It's sort of Twilight Zone meets
> psychological horror.  The last and best part features this
> awesome pigmy warrior doll thing that's a reincarnated
> cannibal or some s**t.
StatCat
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2001, 06:38:09 PM »

Puppet Master VS Demonic toys supposedly comes out on October 20 something from what I read on sites, hope its not too lame like the last 4 puppet masters have been. I don't really have high hopes for it at all. Thy supposedly made the puppets look more robotic, theres a bad sign already.
Lord_Fear2102
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2001, 08:14:35 PM »

Personally the worst killer doll movie i saw was Attack of the Beast Creatures.  It has 9" little red wooden dolls ruling an island.  Idon't even think they're supposed to be dolls.
AndyC
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2001, 09:25:13 PM »

Isn't a beast creature kind of redundant?

Anyway, about Trilogy of Terror, that wooden doll was a Zuni hunting fetish. There was supposedly some method by which the maker trapped the spirit of a real killer in the doll. A little gold chain around the waist was supposed to restrain the spirit, but it fell off. Great movie. The sequel to the Zuni doll story wasn't bad either.

There's just something really creepy about dolls that come to life. In 'The Pit,' there is a scene in which everyone is out of the room, and a Teddy bear silently turns its head toward the camera. It's the only truly effective scare in the film. Unfortunately, in the context of the story, it was a really stupid thing to do.
Chris1
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2001, 01:11:08 AM »

What about Dollman vs Demonic Toys I have rented that one when it first came out it was a good movie and bad  movie because they killed off Tracy Scoggins(my woman) from the first Demonic toys. I saw Curse Of The Puppet Master a year ago and Blood Dolls about seven months ago both on HBO and in my opinian they don't come  even close to Dollman vs Demonic Toys.
ssvegita
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2001, 07:25:24 PM »

Dollman vs. Demonic toys is a good movie but i have to watch it again and to do that i have to get out of this god forsaken town for ten minutes to get it !!!!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Blood dolls « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.