Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:22:35 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Best Cop Films « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Best Cop Films  (Read 18487 times)
Eirik
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2004, 07:55:41 PM »

"I remember this one. When you're 7 it's hysterical, after that...just sad. Not Terrence Hill's best work."

I was laid up with more than a few broken bones the month this was on HBO and as a form of revenge, my little brothers and sisters (yes, I was the oldest and I was a prick) would turn it on and run away with the remote control when Superfuzz came on.  I think I actually cried a couple of times.
Deej
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2004, 07:37:47 PM »

The Big Heat(1953)- Totally forgot about this one. Tough, brutal, B&W crime flick from the 50's. Glenn Ford, whom I usually dislike, Gloria Grahame(queen of the Gun-Molls) and Lee Marvin(meanest mother f**ker ever).

Ford plays a cop who, as usual, fights corrupt officials and the mob. Marvin is the evil button-man, Grahame....well, she's the obligatory whore w/ heart of gold. Ford is all quiet anger and pent up aggresion in this flick. Why is he angry? 'Cause the mob blew his frikkin' wife up!!! Grahame is sultry, tough, hot as hell. Marvin is just plain mean, what he does to poor Gloria...oy!

Everyone has potentially fatal flaws, but yours involve a love of soldiers' wives, an insatiable thirst for whiskey, and the seven weak points in your left ventricle.

DJ
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Best Cop Films « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.