Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:34:05 AM
713394 Posts in 53059 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Monsturd.Yes I have seen the movie « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Monsturd.Yes I have seen the movie  (Read 2956 times)
wickednick
Bad Movie Lover

« on: February 10, 2004, 05:20:24 AM »

Me and one of my friends saw this movie over weekend.I remeberd hearing about it from one of Velvet Brothers posts, I think.
So I saw the movie in Blockbuster and told my friend that we had to rent this movie.I was not disapointed.
This is honestly one of the funniest B-movies I have ever seen.It dosn't take its self seriously at all and it just has fun with the idea of a giant walking killer s**t.
The movie is filled with more s**t jokes than you could imagine as well as some of the funniest lines Ive ever heard.
A this movie is a must see.

Smells like popcorn and shame
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2004, 05:50:31 AM »

It is also in one of the Blockbuster Video stores here where I live but it's been rented out every single time I go to get it.
Dammit!
One of these days I'll check it out.
Evil Matt
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2004, 07:19:33 AM »

Sorry man, but scenes involving human excrement never fail to make me dry heave.

Everything's funnier with monkeys.
Rick Popko
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2004, 08:23:06 PM »

Hey, wyckednick, thanks for the kind words. Glad you got a kick out of the flick. For those of you who are interested, you can buy the movie on Amazon.com, or you can also now rent it through NetFlix. We're currently in production on the sequel to Monsturd. It's called RetarDEAD. No poop in this one. It's going to be a crazy zombie gore fest. If anyone's intersted in hearing the end theme to RetarDEAD, you can download the MP3 from our website (www.4321films.com). Take care.
-Rick Popko
(Co-director of Monsturd)
wickednick
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2004, 12:04:30 AM »

WAIT!WAIT! YOU CO-DIRECTED MONSTURD! YOU MY FRIEND ARE A f**kING GOD!
God I love this website, you never know who actually posts here.

Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2004, 12:08:23 AM »

Nick he's posted here before on a previous Monsturd thread.

I asked him what the budget was for it and he replied:
"Hey, Ashthecat, to answer your question, our production budget was about $3,000. This does not include the price of the camcorder we shot it on (a Canon GL-1--$2,500) or the editing software (Pinnacle DV500 with Adobe Premiere--$900). The bulk of our budget went to:
1. Cop car rental $400 (for a one day rental)
2. Costumes (we bought real cop uniforms-$500)
3. The Monsturd ($400 worth of spray foam insulation)
4. The shotgun mic ($250)
5. The Yellow work lights ($80)
6. DV Tape stock ($200)
Actors $0
Music (our composer settled on 10% of the gross)
7. Misc props ($400)
That's pretty much all of the big ticket items."
-Rick
daveblackeye15

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2004, 12:10:53 AM »

Wowey Andrew's got a B-Movie director checking out this board. Man this board's got everything now!

-CRAPTASTIC!!!-

Now it's time to sing the nation anthem IN AMERICA!!!

Bandit Keith from Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series (episode 12)
wickednick
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2004, 02:36:08 AM »

After I just saw what the budget of that movie was I think Im definatly going to get my friends together and make a movie.
I think I'll call it "Ring of Fury" and it will be a movie discribing the backgrounds of are wrestling gimmicks.

Rick Popko
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2004, 03:49:31 PM »

Re: Andrew's got a B-Movie director checking out this board.

Yeah, I actually sent a review copy of Monsturd to him about a year ago. I know he's swamped right now. But I'm interested in what he thinks of it.

wyckednick, that idea of yours actually sounds kinda cool. Sort of like doing a movie about a magician giving away how to do all the tricks out there. You might want to be careful though. If you make this movie, the WWF ain't gonna be too happy. Good luck with your project.
-Rick
Evil Matt
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2004, 03:05:48 AM »

I'm not sure if you've ever checked out coldfusionvideo.com, but there's a review of it on there.

Everything's funnier with monkeys.
Eirik
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2004, 04:07:02 PM »

"If you make this movie, the WWF ain't gonna be too happy."

I don't know about that.  There's no such thing as bad publicity and I think WWF realizes that most of its viewers are aware that it isn't real and enjoy it all the same.  I think a movie like that would probably just increase interest in the wrestling art form (as opposed to the wrestling sport).
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Monsturd.Yes I have seen the movie « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.