Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 02:58:43 PM
714160 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7732 Members
Latest Member: Larryfiste
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movie Drinking Games « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Movie Drinking Games  (Read 4912 times)
wickednick
Bad Movie Lover

« on: February 11, 2004, 04:56:13 AM »

I don't drink (anymore) but I have lots of friends that do.My friends in their bordom have created some pretty ineteresting drinking games involving movies.
The best one is for Ready to Rumble.The game is simple.For every punch you take a drink of beer, for every nut shot you take a shot of something of your choice,everytime some one says "I wil rule you" its two shots of a drink of your choice.
This game never fails to get my friends f**ked up.
So do you guys play any drinking games involving movies?

Smells like popcorn and shame
Conrad
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2004, 08:50:22 AM »

Ah, wyckednick - have you ever seen "Withnail and I"???  Big cult film, featuring two down and out actors in the late 1960's, utterly hilarious!   There is a drinking game associated with the film - every time the characters drink, so does the audience.  Guaranteed to render watchers very drunk indeed.

Crouching Tiger - Hidden Police Speed Trap
Brian Ringler
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2004, 11:31:15 AM »

I never made anything with movies but I did make a drinking version of madden football.  Things like drink each first down, shot if you get your pass intercepted and so on.
raj
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2004, 11:40:15 AM »

What?  Somebody had to bring that one up.

I never played any of those tv/movie drinking games.  Always took my drinking seriously.
Vermin Boy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2004, 11:41:54 AM »

I don't drink either, but the coolest drinking game I've heard of is for Space Ghost: Coast to Coast. Each person chooses a specific snippet of animation (there are only so many in the show), and takes a drink whenever that bit is recycled!

-Vermin Boy

My site: The Vermin Cave
My band: The Demons of Stupidity
?????: ?????
JohnL

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2004, 11:25:36 PM »

I don't drink either, but try watching the Sopranos and take a drink every time someone says any variation of "f**k". You should be smashed out of your skull by the 10 minute mark. :)
Brother Ragnarok

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2004, 12:03:01 AM »

I think the most lethal drinking game I've ever heard of is the one on the "Wild Zero" DVD.  I can't remember all the rules, but just a few are drink any time:  Someone yells "Rock and Roll!", a zombie's head explodes, fire shoots out of something, someone combs their hair.  Just those four rules alone would be enough to render even the mighty Lemmy Motorhead comatose by the 20 minute mark, but there are more.

Brother R

There are only two important things in life - monsters and hot chicks.
    - Rob Zombie
Rape is just cause for murdering.
    - Strapping Young Lad
Neville

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2004, 07:33:57 AM »

Was it Ken Begg the one who suggested in his "Sphere" review to take adrink anytime a character said either "Norman" or "Sphere"? Can't remember, but I don't think anybody could finish watching the movie that way.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Evil Matt
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2004, 03:10:28 AM »

My friend and I tried to come up with an "Army of Darkness" drinking game wherein you drink anytime Ash gets punched in the face, and you tip your glass whenever blood flows on screen and don't stop drinking until the blood stops flowing.  We were done about halfway through the fight with the Deadite in the pit.  God, that was a really bad idea...

Everything's funnier with monkeys.
Eirik
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2004, 09:41:57 PM »

I played one based on Wizard of Oz.  You choose a character and there's a list of criteria for drinking with that character.  For example:

Scarecrow drinks every time he says "Brain."

Tinman drinks whenever he uses his axe.

Lion drinks every time his tail goes crazy.

Dorothy drinks every time she makes a reference to Kansas (drink twice if she's in black and white).

There's a whole long list for all of the characters, so you're drinking pretty much constantly.  Obviously the biggest drinker takes Dorothy, next biggest takes Scarecrow, etc. because screen time really matters.  You can also be the Wicked Witch, the Munchkin/Flying Monkey Collective, the Good Witch (for the wussiest drinker), and the Wizard himself.  The advantage to being Dorothy - whenever Toto does one of his things (barking, jumping out of his basket, p**sing off another character), you get to make someone else drink.  I haven't played this game or anything like it for years, but it was pretty fun when I was in college.
FearlessFreep
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2004, 10:09:37 PM »

I happen to like Ranma 1/2drinking games ...but there are a fair number..

Ranma 1/2drinking game
Ranma 1/2drinking game

And one drink for the sake of it if you read the rules and understand them all :)

Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
Neon Noodle
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2004, 08:16:01 AM »

I vaguely remember the Forrest Gump drinking game - whenever anyone says Jenny, Mama, Forrest, Lieutenant Dan or Bubba you take a drink and whenever you hear Forrest Gump you take 2 drinks.

After Forrest's leg braces came off, the rest of the movie was a blur....

In the night, the skull came to his dreams and said, 'You are a fool to rejoice in the entanglements of life.'
Chuang Tzu couldn`t believe this and asked, 'If I could return you to your life, you would want that, wouldn`t you?'
Stunned by Chuang Tzu`s foolishness, the skull replied, 'How do you know that it is bad to be dead?'

-From The Matrix: The Path of Neo
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movie Drinking Games « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.