Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:57:34 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  If you had HBO in the early 90's late 80' please help me. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If you had HBO in the early 90's late 80' please help me.  (Read 4825 times)
toxic avenger
« on: August 29, 2001, 10:11:40 PM »

A whil back i saw this thing called a HBO short film they would play in between movies. There was this really really scary one about a puppet. This lady buy's it and takes it home. She sets it down on the table and takes a shower. She hears a klang and gets out of the shower instintally. She see's forks and knifes all on the ground and see's the puppets gone. So she locks her self in the bathroom and the dool comes up and actually swipes under the door and cut's her foot. Thats all i saw and if anybody taped this or has this please give me a dub. Wvery time i think about it (even writing about it know) gives me the shivers. Please help me find this scary ass short.
PoorLogic
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2001, 03:33:00 AM »

I remeber this movie - it scared the crap out of me. It's about 10 mins long and was shot by students at UCLA film school, that's all I remeber.
Dr. Freex
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2001, 10:36:57 AM »

So why am I reminded of the final Zuni doll story in the 70s TV movie "Trilogy of Terror"?
StatCat
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2001, 09:17:00 PM »

It does sound a lot like the he who kills story in Trilogy of Terror except for the forks and knives being scattered part and running out of the shower to check. I would be curious to see this too if it is another short film.
Eddy Hokkaido
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2001, 01:05:18 PM »

The short film your referring too was called simply "The Dummy," it was used as filler to kill time between movies with odd running times.
toxic avenger
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2001, 01:36:49 PM »

Thank you thank you. Anybody have this one tape. I did have it but i taped over by accident.
Cloudio
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2001, 06:10:47 PM »

I don't have it on tape...and I don't know if I would want to...it was quite scary...even today
toxic avenger
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2001, 11:55:25 AM »

Yes very very much. Scary
StatCat
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2001, 05:44:21 PM »

What size doll was it? I'm guessing it would be a dummie's size by the title but by the description it makes me think otherwise. I have never heard of or seen this short film but I am intrigued by it and really want to view it after reading this message thread. I have been searching around the internet for more info on it. I'll let you know if I come up with anything. I enjoy killer doll flicks like that (puppet master, trilogy of terror, dolls etc.)
Chris1
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2001, 10:29:41 PM »

Did you  guys see  the movie shots on USA and  Encore like the one with the guy who built a giant mouse trap to kill himself with that was weird and freaky.
Chris1
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2001, 09:21:05 PM »

And the music was really creepy .
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  If you had HBO in the early 90's late 80' please help me. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.