Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:52:58 PM
714250 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Bourne Identity (2002) « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Bourne Identity (2002)  (Read 4850 times)
Scott
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« on: February 27, 2004, 08:42:47 PM »

BOURNE IDENTITY (2002) - Cool goverment assassin movie with the main character getting amnesia after an attempted hit. This was better in many ways than a STEVEN SEGAL agent martial arts film, JAMES BOND or a TERMINATOR film because this film kinda brings all these films into one film. The assassins are quite incredible. I like these type movies.

Others of this type that I have liked are:

SWORDFISH
PEACEMAKER

Susan
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2004, 10:12:50 PM »

sacralige - you can't compare it to terminator!!

I actually like it better on cable as i've seen it a few times vs. when i saw it initially in theaters.

I still feel however it was a miscast - the two had NO chemistry as a couple even tho seperately i like them

Scott

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2004, 10:18:32 PM »

I was watching it with my daughter this afternoon on Encore and we were both really into this film.

Bgrade
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2004, 01:40:30 AM »

I know people say this type of thing all the time., but...
The Movie was ok. But it's nothing compared to the book. Really worth a read. It was the first real book (more than 50 pages) I read way back when I was in Junior high.  

To bad I've only read 6 or 7 non-educational books since then.

PS. I agree with Susan.  Never bad mouth the Terminator.
Scott

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2004, 08:11:06 PM »

I think the subject and skills of the main character caught our attention. Neat film.

Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2004, 08:18:38 PM »

Just to let you know...a sequel has been made and is titled, "The Bourne Supremacy".

Matt Damon is starring in it and it will be released July 23rd of this year.

Here's the IMDB listing for it:  

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0372183/

Post Edited (02-28-04 19:19)
Scott

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2004, 08:27:32 PM »

Thanks Ash.

JohnL

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2004, 10:52:04 PM »

Not to change the subject, but do the four pics in the first post work for anyone else? I just see four markers indicating that Explorer couldn't display the pic.
Neon Noodle
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2004, 11:20:19 PM »

and how do we put pictures on a post? I am a little illiterate on that subject...

In the night, the skull came to his dreams and said, 'You are a fool to rejoice in the entanglements of life.'
Chuang Tzu couldn`t believe this and asked, 'If I could return you to your life, you would want that, wouldn`t you?'
Stunned by Chuang Tzu`s foolishness, the skull replied, 'How do you know that it is bad to be dead?'

-From The Matrix: The Path of Neo
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2004, 12:25:21 AM »

Those have been appearing on almost all of Scott's posts lately.

Just small white boxes with an x in the center.
Scott

« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2004, 07:08:19 AM »

I think it depends on your browser. I'm using AOL and the pictures appear. I wish I could tell the difference so everyone can see the pictures, but I can only use Preview before posting to determine if it is showing up. I'll ask Andrew about it when I get a chance later today.

Neon Noodle I'll e-mail you because you can't put the code on the post because the code won't show on the post, because it's a function.

Scott

« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2004, 07:20:39 AM »

I can't put the code on the post because it will not show.  It's a function. I was going to E-mail you, but you don't have an E-mail link. Use the help link or click your right button on the webpage and then click view source. Then you have to figure out which is the image link. It has "img" between two brackets around and image addresss from the internet. Good luck. Hope this helped alittle. Can anyone else here who knows how to relay this info to Neon Noodle?

Deej
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2004, 06:39:10 PM »

Must be an AOL thing, I get all the pictures. As for the movie,  thought it was great. I think the character is supposed to be a little blank and befuddled and Damon, really knows how to pull that off. They left out alot of my favorite bits from the book, but, I guess if they put in all the cool stuff it would've been a 5 hour movie.

I was wondering whether there would be sequels, It's a 3 book series, so thanks for the update ASH. I'm looking forward to it.

PS. for comparison purposes, Richard Chamberlain starred in a version in the 80's. I saw it on VHS when I was a kid. Not too bad, although I'm not a Richard Chamberlain fan.

Post Edited (02-29-04 17:41)

Everyone has potentially fatal flaws, but yours involve a love of soldiers' wives, an insatiable thirst for whiskey, and the seven weak points in your left ventricle.

DJ
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2004, 11:20:12 PM »

The help page has the major part of this, which is here:

http://www.badmovies.org/bbs/help.php

It is just like doing a link or email link, but you use "img" instead of "url" or "email."

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Lee
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #14 on: February 29, 2004, 11:25:41 PM »

I remember when this first came out, I was interested in seeing it even though I wasn't for sure I would like. Saw it with my mom and we really got a kick out of it. Real good action/thriller movie. Hopefully the sequal will be good to.

This is the Hell that's my life.-Howard Stern: Private Parts
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Bourne Identity (2002) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.