Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 09:17:58 AM
714258 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7737 Members
Latest Member: NannieHime
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  "Weird TV" « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "Weird TV"  (Read 1054 times)
eeeee5
Bad Movie Lover

« on: March 06, 2004, 12:01:46 PM »

.  .  .  .  I ran into the last 10 min. or so, last night at 11:50.  Has anyone ever seen this show?  I looked up IMDB, which lists Weird TV as created in 1994 and cancelled in 1994.  The show I saw listed it's copyright in 2003, so this may be a different show.  For some reason I wrote down WTLL, I mean it could just be some access or regional programming, though it's rare that I find any, and I have never seen any on the station I saw it on.
.  .  .  .  It had a sci-fi segment called "Space Feed" or something like that (the craft had this on the side and someone inside the ship was eating this brand of cereal).  A head was sitting atop one of those flat and horizontal electrical map-type things that you see in movies about/with submarines [boy, I sure know my military machinery (the "Plan 9" banner is playing while I'm typing, so me and Angora have something in common), I guess I never get these flaws like Andrew or the "Mars Attacks" post], with skin flayed out in directions, kind of like a squid with a human head.  The person playing the character was yelling about something to the others.  I'm sorry I didn't catch any more.
.  .  .  .  I'm pretty sure it is called "Weird TV," as it went to commercial displaying this.  It had a rectangular circle that displayed images before breaking back into the show, and it looked like the fan's website to the original show [as you can see by the stuff posted next to my name, I'm on dialup, so I didn't understand the website], so maybe it is.
.  .  .  .  I was a little taken back by the Hey-look-at-us-we're-friggin-weird-and-then-some nature of the show (I mean celebrating itself as being cool), so my details are lacking, and maybe the show does in fact, suck.  
.  .  .  .  I know it's a movie site and it appears that Andrew may have abandoned the TV shows reviews, because of lack of time, but I thought it may be interesting to someone here, or perhaps someone heard about the show, or has seen it.

from a promo for ATHF (Dave Willis as Karl, I think):
"[Hey, you got some nice guns there, you must work out]... you do what you do, I do what I do, OK.  But you're a sucker.  You're getting fed this lie about how, like, you're gonna live forever, or whatever, but you're gonna die.  Someone will killl you with a knife.  Make sure you're abs are, uhh, frickin' ripped.  You got some good guns.  You wanna look good for when you get stabbed with a knife.  Sorry, that's how it works."

Post Edited (03-06-04 17:24)
Mr_Vindictive
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2004, 12:21:58 PM »

Never heard of the show but nice quote.  Love that promo.  ATHF rules

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  "Weird TV" « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.