Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:57:11 AM
713325 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Zombie Obscurity « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Zombie Obscurity  (Read 4172 times)
nobody
« on: March 23, 2004, 01:26:28 PM »

I'm looking for some really, really, REALLY underground zombie movies. Any help?
Mr_Vindictive
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2004, 02:38:30 PM »

One of my favorite unknown zombie flicks is Meat Market.  Made in Canada very indie, shot on video.  Fantastic flick that features everything:

Zombies
Mexican Wrestlers
Lesbian Vampires!

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
jmc
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2004, 03:34:32 PM »

FLESHEATER, aka REVENGE OF THE LIVING ZOMBIES....has Bill Heinzman in it.   Really terrible, but fun.
Nathan Shumate
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2004, 09:32:54 AM »

You can find plenty of zombie flicks you've never heard of at http://www.zombiemart.com

(Blatant plug!  Blatant plug!  Nathan made a blatant plug!)
Darkautumn
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2004, 01:39:06 PM »

For a good obscure zombie indie, try "The Risen." I picked up a copy at Chiller a couple years ago. It's a neat black-and-white little thriller, with sort of a "Twilight Zone" meets "Carnival of Souls" feel. If you can find it check it out.
StatCat
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2004, 12:27:08 AM »

Just a warning shot on video zombie films are usually garbage.  Stay clear of crap like zombie bloodbath, zombie cult massacre, zombie 90 etc.  Meat Market is actually pretty good though (there's a sequel too which is even weirder and slightly disturbing.)

-----------------------------------------------------
Wear a suit and tie when I'd rather sit and die
eeeee5
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2004, 02:21:13 AM »

.  .  .  .  Violent Sh-- 3 - Infantry of Doom / Zombie Doom may fit you're category (I don't know how popular it is).  Pure gore, no plot (I really do mean that), foreign (German), dubbed, distributed by Shock-O-Rama (the less popular off-shoot of Seduction Cinema).  Haven't seen any others in the VS line-up.
Conrad
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2004, 06:11:39 PM »

Living slightly north of Manchester (that's Manchester, UK), I have to submit - The Living Dead at the Manchester Morgue.  No idea what it's: a)  Like or b) About, but it dates from the early 70's IIRC.

Crouching Tiger - Hidden Police Speed Trap
StatCat
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2004, 07:20:15 PM »

Do you mean Let Sleeping Corpses Lie?

-----------------------------------------------------
Wear a suit and tie when I'd rather sit and die
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Zombie Obscurity « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.