Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:32:14 AM
713337 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Your favourite zombie « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Your favourite zombie  (Read 8335 times)
Dirtcreature
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2004, 09:32:00 PM »

Bud the Chud...forgot that one! Always liked the original more, though.

As for cleaning my keyboard, well with the amount of foodstuffs my little spill on it when I'm not working and they're playing on-line kids stuff like Teletubbies and Clifford the Big Red Dog, I think it'll take a few days to clean this baby!

Another of my fave zombies is the one with the outstanding 'fro at in Dawn of the Dead at the beginning during the SWAT bust. There he is, pale blue, stumbling, not exactly looking like he knows who anyone is, and still his wife runs into his arms and looks shocked when he see's her and thinks only one thing...snack time! I liked him because of the great way he looked devoid of emotion until some "food" came his way. Original Dawn of the Dead...it owns, it rules.
JohnL
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2004, 04:08:03 AM »

>As for cleaning my keyboard, well with the amount of foodstuffs my little spill on it
>when I'm not working and they're playing on-line kids stuff like Teletubbies and
>Clifford the Big Red Dog, I think it'll take a few days to clean this baby!

No matter how bad it is, it shouldn't take more than a couple hours max. You take the back off and if it's a fairly modern keyboard, it will probably be one of three designs; individual rubber contacts under each key, a rubber sheet with the contacts molded into it, or a flex-circuit sandwhich where pressing a key presses the two layers together to make contact. Once you take whatever type of circuit it has inside out, you can usually pop the keys off fairly easily. Usually these are one of two types; One-piece keys that just snap into the case and which can be pushed out from underneath or two-part keys, where the keycap snaps onto the plunger. The latter can usually be pulled off from the top and the plungers will just drop out the bottom. Some of the larger keys, typically The Enter keys, Shift keys, Delete and + and 0 on the numeric keypad, will have a piece of wire under them to keep the keys from rocking too much, but this is just hooked under a couple plastic pieces.

Once you have all the keys off, you can easily clean the case and the keys. I find that window cleaner with amonia works wonders for getting off most dirt and grime. Test it on a key first to make sure it won't take off the lettering, although I've never had that happen.

Clean the contacts with alcohol and make sure there are no crumbs or other stuff on them.

Re-assemble and test all the keys.

The worst are the fancy ergonomical keyboards, some of them have a ton of parts inside.
Nate
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2004, 05:12:42 AM »

My favorite zombie by far is the the12 year old  boy zombie from Burial Ground ( Who is actually played by a 30 year old midget that looks like Dario Argento!) .  This little f**k truly takes the prize when he Bites off his Mother's left titty after she offers to breast feed his sorry ass.  Yes , twisted incestuous zombies are definitly the kewlest .
maria paula
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2004, 03:05:31 PM »

my favourite zombie?? of course i got it, its the flying zombie head that gets out from the freezer in the lucio´s fulci " zombie3" film, eluding every  phisc rules that i know. i just think its great :)
jmc
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2004, 04:06:01 PM »

Gotta admit, that's a good one.  I also like the chicken puppet cam in that movie.

I like the creepy Burial Ground kid too...."This cloth smells of death."
maria paula
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2004, 04:10:02 PM »

well, im  a fan of zombie italian movies, this are my favourites zombies, the make up it use to b that bad, that make them charmy

pauli
odinn7
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2004, 04:30:51 PM »

How about White Zombie?  ;-)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
maria paula
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2004, 04:32:11 PM »

nothing like italian  ones  i guess :)

pauli
Nate
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2004, 07:05:49 PM »

Zombie flicks that hail out of Italy definitly kick some ass!  While most of their make-up jobs are poor,  they sometimes pull off a really creepy zombie image at least once,  and thats what makes the Italians'' the s**t''.  What better candidate for a zombie extra than some ugly, mishapen third world acters. What about Sweik  from L'Adilia  Terrore aka The Beyond by Fulci?  He's like the conquistador zombie from zombie, but better.    In a Nutshell, Fulci was the master of the Italian Zombie, period.
Hey jmc,  Do you realize that Zombi 3 isn't a real Fulci flm?  About 15% was actually shot by fulci,  leaving the rest to  Bruno Mattei's interpretation. Bruno basically kept his name smack-dab on the credits merely for promotional purposes.   Fulci would NEVER create a flying green head that defies physics, at least I hope. :P
Nate
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2004, 07:08:22 PM »

Zombie flicks that hail out of Italy definitly kick some ass!  While most of their make-up jobs are poor,  they sometimes pull off a really creepy zombie image at least once,  and thats what makes the Italians'' the s**t''.  What better candidate for a zombie extra than some ugly, mishapen third world acters. What about Sweik  from L'Adilia  Terrore aka The Beyond by Fulci?  He's like the conquistador zombie from zombie, but better.    In a Nutshell, Fulci was the master of the Italian Zombie, period.
Hey jmc,  Do you realize that Zombi 3 isn't a real Fulci flm?  About 15% was actually shot by fulci,  leaving the rest to  Bruno Mattei's interpretation. Bruno basically kept his name smack-dab on the credits merely for promotional purposes.   Fulci would NEVER create a flying green head that defies physics, at least I hope. :P
maria paula
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2004, 05:49:33 AM »

ok, i know zombie films are really poor, the make up, the effects, etc, but thats what i think they are greate, and when the worst it is the more i love it, its just something subjective, but they are not the worst, u have to watch some spanish zombie film.

pauli
jmc
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2004, 10:19:12 AM »

I'd always heard that Fulci didn't even really want zombies in THE BEYOND...the producers kind of forced it on him to make the movie more commercial.  That's why they don't really pop up until the end.
eeeee5
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2004, 03:09:43 PM »

.  .  .  .  What about the flying heads from Shrunken Heads?  Really stupid movie, and the heads are "officially" "zombies" because they originated from dead people (I think) and were revived by a voodoo practicioner or perhaps another stereotypically blamed mysticism for "dark arts."  It was funny to see the lead head (Aeryk Egan as Tommy Larson, I think) have sex with his girlfriend (Re-animator anyone?).  Plus the other two were prety cool nerd kids, they liked comic books, I think.
.  .  .  .  I'll vote for Seth Green from Idle Hands.
Drezzy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2004, 11:58:41 PM »

-Tarman (Return Of The Living Dead)
-"Send more paramedics" (Return Of The Living Dead)
-Maggot and Eibon from The Dead Hate The Living I always thought were great
-Rob
-Void (Dead Alive)
-Burt Reynolds (Dawn '04)

And as the world began crumbling down
Nobody around seemed to care
Nate
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2004, 06:33:14 AM »

You are definitly correct when you say "the campier, the better" About spaghetti zombie flicks.  Spanish Zombies are pretty much narrowed down to Ossario's  The Blind Dead,  and also have a special Creepiness about them.  I have the first 2 Blind Dead films as well.

JMC,  That is interesting,  about Fulci's being forced to put Zombies into The Beyond.  I am not doubting you at all,  but I have a feeling Fulci loved his zombies;  he tossed them into a good majority of his films from that time period.  You gotta love the Zombies with  Teleportation powers from Gates of Hell (City...),  which is more outlandish and kick-ass than the energetic Dawn '04 deadies.  

Letsnot forget about those Bloodthirsty Meatball-faced f**kers from Lenzi's Nightmare City.  Though it is debatable whether they are even really 'zombies'...
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Your favourite zombie « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.