Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:12:39 AM
714351 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Killer Klowns « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Killer Klowns  (Read 2411 times)
chili
« on: September 06, 2001, 02:46:46 PM »

Just picked it up today from BestBuy for $9.99 and I hope it's as bad as you experts in the field have hinted, because I opted for that purchase in lieu of lunch...

chili
StatCat
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2001, 05:30:09 PM »

It's definitely worth the $10.
Andrew
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2001, 05:52:17 PM »

Well worth the money and full of extras.  I already had the film on VHS, but considered this a "must have" DVD and am glad that I purchased it.

Andrew
chili
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2001, 09:47:17 AM »

Watched it last night- all of the extras first, then the film.  It was a fun, demented, crazy movie, and the DVD's image quality was excellent, better than I had hoped!  The Klowns were well done, and the effects were perfectly cheesy.  There's only one problem though.. I got that damned theme song stuck in my head for who know's how long.

chili
Mofo Rising
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2001, 12:55:32 PM »

Did you notice that the opening music was actually the "doo doo doo-doo-doo-doo doo doo doo-doo" music you hear at the circus (or the same music Homer hears when he pictures the ballet), except that it has been "electrified"?  Cracked me up when I realized it.
chili
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2001, 01:21:18 PM »

lol, I didn't pick that up- one more excuse to watch it again soon.
StatCat
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2001, 05:16:38 PM »

That's one of my favorite dickies songs, probably their most popular one to mention. They do a lot of bizarre, fast paced music like that theme and otber strange songs that sound like they are in a foreign language.
Chris1
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2001, 05:36:17 PM »

I agreed with chili about that song by The Dickies when I first seen and hear that 'get this stupid song out my head song' is when I saw the video for the movie. It  was on channel 24 in Erie they had a music video show that came on the weekdays at night and on the afternoon and night on the weekends. Now I still hear that stupid song when they showed the movie or the company that made it or  some  people who make mask of the clowns on TV.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Killer Klowns « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.