Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:11:59 PM
714241 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Love Hina « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Love Hina  (Read 883 times)
Gecko Brothers
« on: April 24, 2004, 08:51:23 PM »

I went to the mall and there was a anime stuff booth. I picked up and read a book called Love Hina vol. 1. I read and loved it. I am going to buy it. It is about a guy, Keitaro, who needs to go to Tokyo U because the girl of his dream wants to go there with him. He stops by his grandma's hotel to study. He decides to use the hot springs. While in ther Naru comes in, naked. She can't see let alone tell that Keitaro is a guy. She puts her hand in the water and says "What is that hard thing?"
Her hand in between his legs. When she pulls her hand out she has Kietaro's glasses. She realise that he is a boy and attacks him. He runs around the hotel naked. He runs into four more  girls, still naked, and they start attacking him. They catch him and talk about what is going on. His grandma left to see the world, and the hotel is now a girl's dorm. He lies that he is a prestigious student at Tokyo U even though he can barely get 2% on his test. The girls find iut and kicked him out. He gets a letter that tells him he is now the groundskeeper of the dorm. The girls decide to drive him crazy so he will want to leave. He doesn't. He still tries to be a student. When he is taking a bath in a different floor away from the hot springs although it is oddly above it. He hears about their plans. He leans over to much and falls into the hot springs. He gets beaten up again. Now everyone hates him. The rest of the book is about Keitaro trying to make Naru, Shinobu, Motoko to like and accept him as a friend well kinda. Apparently he tries to hit on practically all of them. This is  was a great book. If you like romance comedies like Tao of Steve (which Keitaro totally breaks) you will love this book. It so much fun to read and also I'm surprised the creators actually managed an OT-16+ rating. Then again Naruto has the Ninja Centerfold and Ninja Harlem.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Love Hina « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.