Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 09:44:01 PM
714321 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Jackass must go « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Jackass must go  (Read 2529 times)
N. E. Moses
« on: September 09, 2001, 11:10:04 PM »

My brother was watching Jackass on tv.  The only good thing about the show is that it is a perfect name for the dickweeds in this "program".  We all know what has happened with the show, and it's now putting up disclaimers before it starts and after every commercial break.  But apart from that, how can people watch these "professional" stuntmen do assinine stunts like "ladder skiing", rolling down a hill with a pipe, and wearing things like "see-thru" jumpsuit.  I am a firm believer for free speech and all (really, I am), but who enjoys watching grown men literally getting themselves killed for nothing. If it were up to me, the only thing that should be killed is the show itself.

But that's my opinion.
Guitarwolf
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2001, 11:54:33 PM »

The show HAS been canceled. All show are repeats. However, Andy Dick has been renewed. Enjoy.
N. E. Moses
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2001, 05:01:04 AM »

Well they should kill off the repeats as well
Squishy
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2001, 06:52:15 AM »

No way! What better testament to the depths of stupidity to which Mankind can sink? Y'see, this is how it works:

1) Advanced Alien Civilization (AAC) discovers Earth.
2) AAC picks up Jackass.
3) AAC destroys Earth just to be on the safe side.

See? It's flawless.
Flangepart
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2001, 12:12:21 PM »

Does the name "Darwin Awards" not spring to mind?
Flangepart
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2001, 12:12:34 PM »

Does the name "Darwin Awards" not spring to mind?
Steve.
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2001, 02:13:31 PM »

It sure does, Mr. Flange. The best Darwin entry I've heard recently  involves a group of Cambodians, a landmine, copious amounts of booze and the playing of a strange (and lethal) variation of "Russian Roulette".
Squishy
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2001, 04:00:54 AM »

Eros: It is because of Jackass that all must be destroyed. Your stupid minds! Stupid! Stupid!
Deena
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2001, 10:30:15 AM »

I think it's funny to watch a bunch of dumbasses be stupid.  Call it short attention span if you will
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Jackass must go « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.