Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:48:37 PM
714241 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What are the Worst Zombie Movies? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: What are the Worst Zombie Movies?  (Read 6876 times)
Nathan Shumate
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2004, 08:35:00 AM »

Word of wisdom:  There's ALWAYS something better to do than watch Prison of the Dead.
Dunners
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2004, 04:26:52 PM »

redneck zombies
house of the dead
resident evil
zombie lake

just to name a few.

save the world, kill a politician or two.
maria paula
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2004, 04:49:54 PM »

resident evil??
zombie 3, the zombie flaying head from the freezer and the one who is waiting upon a high pillar, what the hell was he doing there?? waiting for  what?? how the hell did he climb till there?? are things i wont forget in a long time.

Post Edited (04-30-04 11:51)

pauli
Hugomarink
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2004, 12:23:32 PM »

The only relevant question is what are the best zombie movies because 99% of them are dreadful. In a previous post, I counted less than 10 zombie movies I would qualify as good movies. That's pretty sad, but I sure do enjoy the good ones.
Ken Begg
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2004, 12:49:56 PM »

You guys missed a doozy, Raiders of the Living Dead.  Any bad zombie movie fan who's missed this is in for a treat.  Even better, it's available in one of the most insane special edition DVD sets I've ever seen.
Eraserhead2000
New Visitor

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2004, 01:29:32 AM »

To me, it was Zombie. Don't spam me, I have a point. It started out great, and had big potential, but once it went to the carribian, I became a big pile of disappointing horse s**t! Sure, the gore effects were okay, but Contamination was way better in comparison. I only seen it once (Which could be why I hated it), but its extremly overrated, stupid, and completly pointless in my thoughts.

Post Edited (05-02-04 01:31)

"When two idiots clash, all hell breaks lose, then all of it becomes pointless s**t. Anyways, avoid minature chickens,  big hairdos, mutant babies,  metal beings, and flying heads, just to make things make any sense at the worst possible scenario.&qu
Timmay
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2004, 01:50:38 AM »

I actually loved Zombie Bloodbath 1-3!!!  I know the first one is all Cheeze (but I still liked it for the shock alone)  - the second is brutal and gory and the third is just really well made for such a low budget and has a great ending.  My worst would be "I Was A Zombie For The FBI"
StatCat
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2004, 04:59:29 PM »

Yep raiders is pretty bad, I kind of like the idea of using a cd player laser to zap zombies though which I sort of remember something like that in this one.

-----------------------------------------------------
Wear a suit and tie when I'd rather sit and die
jga
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2004, 10:13:53 PM »

I bought this DVD once in Suncoast for like 10 bucks, the DVD was called "Horror Rises From the Grave" and it had 4 so-called zombie movies. It had House by the Cemetery but the 3 other zombie movies on it were p**s poor. They hardly even had zombies. One of the movies had zombies that were cheap halloween skeletons, which were only in the movie for a couple minutes, rest of the film was wasteful dialouge. It wasn't funny bad, it was just plain bad bad.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What are the Worst Zombie Movies? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.