Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 10:45:13 PM
714227 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What are (in your opinion) the worst films ever made? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: What are (in your opinion) the worst films ever made?  (Read 6391 times)
Chris K.
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2004, 11:49:38 AM »

If their was ever a film that I saw years ago and boasted as being "The Worst", I was DUDE, WHERE'S MY CAR? and the fact that I remember it truely astounds me.

When it first came out in 2000 I believe, I heard an interview on the radio with Ashton Kutcher saying how the film was great and well-done. Well, Herschell Gordon Lewis could have made a better film on only a fraction of the budget compared to what Ashton Kutcher did.  I paid to see the film in the theatre and I can tell you, not a singe person was laughing in the audience (ironically, this would also happen to me again when I saw FREDDY GOT FINGERED on it's first run). But, the film made money and so what's done is done I guess. DUDE, WHERE'S MY CAR? was very close to "Dude, Where's My Refund?"

And wouldn't you know it, a sequel is in the works. What's the title? It's SERIOUSLY DUDE, WHERE'S MY CAR? and I'll be saying "Seriously Dude, Where's My Refund?", that's for sure.

Eirik
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2004, 12:01:23 AM »

"If they were going to do a Blues Brothers sequel, they should have at least gotten Jim Belushi."

I have a brother, so I can understand why Jim wouldn't want to p**s on his brother's grave and the memory of his life's work by being involved in Blues Brothers 2000.  The amazing thing about BB2000 is that it actually beats out Caddyshack 2 as the worst conceived sequel in history.  Check out how bad Chevy Chase wants to get off the set during his short cameo.  I think he actually checks his watch during the take.
jga
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2004, 03:49:39 AM »

The Hulk, too much bland drama

The Order, the one with Heath Ledger as a priest. It made me want to go to real church cause that would've been more fun.

The Eye, I read rave reviews for this but it just never clicked for me, seemed like a wannabe Ringu
Teenage Caveman

Demon is probably the worst though. A B-movie that's bad in a bad way. All it is is bad dialouge and bad acting with a wimpy chase scene at the end, got it in some cheap horror movie 3-pack.
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2004, 08:25:15 AM »

jga wrote:
> The Hulk, too much bland drama

You said it. Why did anyone think that would be a good idea for a character whose whole gimmick is to smash stuff? Story and character development should always be a priority, but people went into that movie expecting "Hulk smash!"

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What are (in your opinion) the worst films ever made? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.