Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:56:37 AM
714233 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Sextette: Where's a biohazard warning tape when ya' realy need it? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sextette: Where's a biohazard warning tape when ya' realy need it?  (Read 2511 times)
Flangepart
« on: September 10, 2001, 12:36:39 PM »

My...God. Andrew...are you okey, man? Speak to me! How many fingers am i holding up? No, more then one....oh, that an editorial comment, but i'm not in the movie......oh, man. I guess even Marines have their limets. STAY AWAY FROM THE GUN CABINET!.....alright!... Look, lets take the 12 gage out to the back yard, and play skeet with the video tape....good, see, ya' feel better already! Right, and then we can go to the base, and have flamethrower pratice. Grenades too? Well, okey...so long as you let me throw one at it too.
Josh Leman
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2001, 01:35:42 PM »

I just want to know where the hell he found that movie.  Just reading about it, it sounds like one of the most unbelievable films in history.

That has got to be the single funniest video clip on this website.
Steve.
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2001, 02:06:50 PM »

It's all too real, Josh. I saw it eons ago and I've been hoping against hope that some evil sadist wouldn't discover it's existence - humanity is now doomed.
Abby
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2001, 05:00:15 PM »

This film seriously damaged my tender psyche as a pre-teen back in the 80's. I re-discovered it again a year ago to get a grasp of what Tony Curtis was doing around the time he made Manitou -- from what he says, he was doing a lot of cocaine, and that's how he explains away his late-seventies roles like Sextette.

But that IS one of the best, most accurate reviews on this site, also one of the funniest reviews I've read all year. You are the master, Andrew.
Andrew
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2001, 07:17:55 PM »

I came to know of this monster of a film when Ken Begg "surprised" the B-Masters with it just prior to B-Fest 2000.  He also has a review at his site that I was finally able to read after completing my own (I avoid reading reviews for movies I plan to work on).  You really must check it out, especially near the end where he provides a wealth of background information.

Here is Ken's review.

Andrew
Andrew
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2001, 09:25:32 PM »

...is that I have this on DVD.

Grenade throwing?  Sure, but I must say that being the instructor when some young kid is tossing his first grenade is a mild cause of stress.  Had one throw it more up than out and, though it didn't require us bailing out of the station, it did land right on the other side of the cinder block wall from us.  My ears were ringing all day.

Andrew
JLW
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2001, 01:13:58 AM »

The sad thing is that this movie is available at Amazon.com in DVD and VHS.

Yet I can't find a single f**king Val Lewton pick anywhere to save my life.  Is there no decency left in the world?!
Apostic
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2001, 01:31:04 AM »

I hope Andrew doesn't mind me doing this.

Please observe the following picture (at the following URL):

http://www.jabootu.com/acolytes/bnotes/images/bf2k7.jpg

This was the morning after B-Fest 2000.  The people in the picture are looking at Sextette, but they're too burnt out from marathon bad movies to feel it.

But then there's the guy under the coffee table.  He saw Sextette the day before and was still horrified.  That would be Andrew.  He's doing the sensible thing.  He's taking cover.

regards,

Apostic (who has recently acquired Sextette on DVD and inflicted on others)
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Sextette: Where's a biohazard warning tape when ya' realy need it? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.