Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:21:35 AM
713385 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Resident Evil movie « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Resident Evil movie  (Read 2475 times)
Josh Leman
« on: September 10, 2001, 01:48:59 PM »

For those of you who still haven't given up on video game movies, check out the Resident Evil movie's page at IMDB.  They've got a tiny little poster image, taglines, and a cast list.

It looks like the movie's being directed by Paul Anderson, the guy who helmed the first Mortal Kombat movie as well as Event Horizon.  It stars Milla Jovovich!

I hope they keep it close to the game, although that doesn't seem likely... the main character is named Alice, which has never been the name of any RE character, and what the hell is this crap about an evil supercomputer???

There's also a movie in preproduction based on the PC game "Alice," the evil version of Alice in Wonderland, that doesn't come out until 2003.  Apparently it will be directed by Wes Craven.
StatCat
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2001, 05:06:46 PM »

I can't say I have high expectations for this movie. They have been thinking about doing it ever since the 2nd resident evil in 1998. I was hoping it would have something to do with the video game also and hopefully it is aimed for a R rating but knowing video game related movies, it's probably a PG 13.
Chris1
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2001, 10:13:19 PM »

I bet it won't gonna be a good zombie movie to if they don't do it right in the first place. If they do it right  it won't gonna be the next  Bad Comic Books and Bad Video Games movies out there now.
chili
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2001, 02:09:20 PM »

huh?
Chris1
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2001, 11:32:25 PM »

Like the 90's Captain America, The Punsher, and other Marvel Comics Movies and those Video Games  Movies like Mortal Kombat2 and other that shouldn't been made in the first place.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Resident Evil movie « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.