Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:33:43 PM
713364 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What is the name of this movie? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What is the name of this movie?  (Read 2286 times)
Jennifer
« on: May 07, 2004, 03:36:45 PM »

Can you please help me - !  I saw a small clip from a movie on TV that I have seen but can't think of the name.  The small clip showed a creature very similar to the creature in The Black Lagoon, except he had a larger spine and wasn't as sleek.  The clip was in color.  Then it showed a man and a woman in SCUBA gear inside a submarine (I'm assuming - it was a circular room with metal walls, I think) and the creature ran towards them and they jumped into the water through a hole in the floor.  Then the creature followed them swimming through the water.  He wasn't the best swimmer.  Any help is greatly appreciated!!! Thanks

JohnL
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2004, 12:56:15 AM »

This a complete shot in the dark because I've never seen the movie, but it *MIGHT* be Destination Inner Space (1966). I'm basing this on a picture I once saw which showed a creature similar to the creature from the black lagoon climbing out of the water in the middle of what appeared to be a circular metal room. Here are some links, the first is the IMDB page and the rest have some pictures that should help you decide if this is the correct movie;

Destination Inner Space

DIS pic

DIS pics & review
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2004, 01:09:19 AM »

I was thinking of ZAAT which Andrew has reviewed here on this site.

Here is a pic:

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/zaat/zaat2.jpg

Here's the link to the whole review:

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/zaat/index.html

Is that the film you're thinking of?

Nathan Shumate
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2004, 08:47:05 AM »

Could it also have been Terror Beneath the Sea?

http://www.coldfusionvideo.com/t/terrorbeneathsea.html
Jennifer
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2004, 11:43:19 AM »

Thank you!  That's not it - someone told me it's Destination Inner Space - but I'm going to try to find this one too!  Thanks again!
Jennifer
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2004, 11:45:04 AM »

That's it!  Thanks so much!
Jennifer
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2004, 11:45:47 AM »

That's not it but I'm going to check it out also - it was Destination Inner Space - thanks a lot!
JohnL

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2004, 12:33:06 PM »

>Could it also have been Terror Beneath the Sea?

I saw this MANY years ago, and actually liked it. Of course I was probably about 10 when I saw it.

>it was Destination Inner Space - thanks a lot!

No problem! I'm glad we could help. I know how frustrating it can be to remember a movie and have no idea what it is. :)
gray
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2004, 12:13:34 PM »

this must have been a mid 70s movie about a football team.  the cheerleaders screw the guys on the team the night before the big game.  after they realize the guys are too weak to play from all the screwing, the cheerleaders decide to screw the rival team to make them weak.  the next day they play the big game and none of the players could move on the field.  that's all i remember, and a lot of bad acting.
jmc
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2004, 12:26:24 PM »

That would be THE CHEERLEADERS.  It has an infamous reputation now because the sex was fairly explicit [it was more on a Cinemax level] and because the girls actually looked high school age, unlike most movies of that type.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What is the name of this movie? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.