Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 12:06:16 PM
714338 Posts in 53094 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Burial Ground... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Burial Ground...  (Read 1854 times)
Drezzy
« on: September 16, 2001, 01:09:24 PM »

Anybody seen this film? I was browsing through the horror section yesterday at Hollywood Video, and I saw this. I figured I might pick it up, but not now, because my mother and this exchange student named Elena staying with us don't like horror pictures, particularly zombie films, and that's exactly what this was.

Any reviews? Good, bad? Use the Badmovies.org slime rating, or stars, or Zombiekeeper's cleavers, whatever...or just say if it was good or bad. Yeah, good or bad.
StatCat
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2001, 06:20:50 PM »

Classic Italian horror trash. Zombie wise it features plently with a eyeball gouge scene ripped off from Fulci's zombie only this time with glass chardes. Most of the zombies in the film have some pretty decent makeup on (most are wearing skull esque masks meshed with rotting skin and grey hair.) Nothing much story wise, It's really a fun film more then anything I would give it a 4 out of 5. I have both versions the foreign Nights of Terror and the US release Burial Ground. I don't know if anything was cut in the US release but the foreign version is brightened better. There's just one thing that I would warn you about, for some reason the creators of the film thought it would be interesting to have this strange kid (who looks like he's 30 years old!) be obsessed with his mother in some very well strange ways.
Warren H.
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2001, 11:50:33 AM »

Generic Italian zombie movie -- only it makes even less sense than most!  I couldn't find anything enjoyable about it but, then again, you aren't going to find anyone who dislikes Italian zombie movies more than me.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Burial Ground... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.