Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:09:21 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Your own "Camp Nowhere" « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Your own "Camp Nowhere"  (Read 2595 times)
N. E. Moses
« on: September 17, 2001, 05:05:06 PM »

I was watching the movie "Camp Nowhere", where a bunch of kids go to an abandond camp site with a "undisapland" ex-con doing basiclly anything they want to do.  Which got me thinking:  What is your own Camp Nowhere?

My own Camp?  (I know I would sound like a typical black comidian)If black kids were there, it would be call "Camp Orgy"
Chadzilla
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2001, 05:51:37 PM »

Camp Evil - It just sounds like a great little b-movie title.  "Hello I'm your counselor, Mr. Thorn.  But you can call me Damien."
AndyC
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2001, 08:19:59 PM »

Damien Thorn. That's right, when the forces of darkness hide out in our midst, they tend to pick some pretty obvious names. I just finished watching a copy of Dracula's Last Rites that I found in the bargain bin at a variety store I stopped into quite by chance. They were selling off some really cheesy old stuff from their meagre rental business.

Anyway, the movie features a funeral parlour run by a mortician, secretly a vampire, who sucks the blood out of bodies brought to his mortuary, stakes them before they get up and walk away, then putties up the holes for the funeral. He has a few other accomplices in this. Actually, it seemed to me they'd found a way to feed without killing anyone, but that's not the way anyone in this crappy movie saw it.

The mortician's name: Mr. Lucard. Boy, I never would have picked him as a vampire.

Back to the topic at hand, perhaps Camp Two-Four would be mine. For those non-Canadians who aren't familiar with the term, a two-four is a case of 24 beers and usually at the top of the list for most campers - of legal age or otherwise.
Chadzilla
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2001, 10:05:37 PM »

Louis Cypher in Angel Heart, d'oh!
Josh Leman
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2001, 01:36:45 AM »

I think it might be fun to name a summer camp "Camp Lonely," just to see if oblivious parents would still send their kids there.

Or maybe "Camp Euthanasia."
Flangepart
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2001, 11:30:34 AM »

How about "Camp Grizzly". Where the bear skin rug gets up at night to feed.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Your own "Camp Nowhere" « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.