Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 09:12:06 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Weekend of Pain? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Weekend of Pain?  (Read 4922 times)
Chadzilla
« on: March 08, 2001, 01:51:21 PM »

Got the Netflix goodies, here is what I look forwad to sharing with you all :-)

The Erotic Witch Project (little voices in my head say this one is going to hurt, A LOT)
Lips of Blood (Jean Rollin does lesbian vampires, again.  Mmmm two movies with ladies *er* enjoying each others company - I'm couching it sometime soon folks)
Disney's Robin Hood (at least I got something suitable for the kid, thank God)
Twilight Zone Volumes 3 and 6 (these should come in handy, I may need to wash my b-movie viewing eyes after TEWP)

I'm still waiting for
Amazing Nurse Nanako #3
and, most of all, PYTHON (gimme my monster!)

Hopefully we'll get Abbott and Costello Go to Mars (which is incorrect, they go to Venus) the movie that is singled out to be their worst.

So it Goes.
Gerry
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2001, 02:42:37 PM »

> The Erotic Witch Project (little voices in my head say this
> one is going to hurt, A LOT)

But will it hurt in a good way?
Mofo Rising
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2001, 03:02:25 PM »

I don't know, I tried to watch THE BARE WENCH PROJECT.  Despite the fact that it was filled with wall-to-wall gratuitous nudity, I could only make it through thirty minutes.
Chadzilla
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2001, 03:22:27 PM »

This one looks like it won't get higher than a slime rating.  The Blair Witch Project ran just shy of 75 minutes or so and there now seems to be some kind of parody of the flick for each minute of screen time.  It gives me a headache just thinking about them....

The Erotic Witch Project
The Bare Wench Project
The Bald Witch Project
The Hair Witch Project
Da Hip Hop Witch Project
The Blair b***h Project....
and on and on, they seem endless!  Stop the madness and do something original for a change!  Argh!
Andrew
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2001, 08:52:00 PM »

"Python" is a film that I'll be buying either used from a movie rental place or as part of joining Columbia House DVD again. (I join, complete my agreement, then Katie joins under me, completes her agreement, then I join under her...)

Of course, I did this for "Beowulf" and have decided that one dollar was a little much.

Andrew
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Weekend of Pain? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.