Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 10:59:21 AM
714312 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  CAN'T SAY NOTHING BAD ABOUT OSAMA BI LADEN ON THE MESSAGE BOARD WHY NOT? « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: CAN'T SAY NOTHING BAD ABOUT OSAMA BI LADEN ON THE MESSAGE BOARD WHY NOT?  (Read 4961 times)
Chris1
« on: September 20, 2001, 12:06:02 AM »

On the 17th I was in Ricki Lake's wed scite or was it Talk Shows.Com I forgot which one but anyway I was just lookin and people there was talking about the skum ofd the earth Bi Laden. So I put my own new topic down that said SKINED ALIVE! About bring him back to America and tied him up on a  x-cross and have everybody (mostly adults) to rip his skin off his body to feel the pain he made. So the next day I check on my post and it was gone why did someone do this to me I was telling what we should do to him. Is somebody out there protecting this real life monster from hell and hated what I put down or is it the very bad part of CENSORSHIP picking on the wrong person who loves AMERICA.
Chris1
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2001, 12:12:17 AM »

Sorry about the misspelling the words (site and of) I was typing to fast and was so mad about what happen to me.
The Bard
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2001, 12:18:07 AM »

Try posting this on a Ricki Lake Msg Board.

Its amazing, Ricki has had 34 Liposuctions, and yet has less movie roles then she did when she was balooning around 1,000 lbs. Maybe she should have just kept taking roles that called for her to "look" preganent. Or she should have not had the lipo and could have just been the Fat White Oprah.

If you don't have the topic all in Caps, they probably will not notice it makes fun of her, at least not right away.
AndyC
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2001, 03:49:37 AM »

I suppose to some bleeding heart PC wuss at a talk show, that might seem inflamatory. However, it is a valid point, and one that I had been considering all week. There really is no punishment to fit this crime. I was considering Mason Verger's death by pigs scenario, but even if bin Laden is kept conscious with drugs for hours of being eaten alive, there is still something not quite satisfying about it. Perhaps some direct stimulation of the pain centres of his brain could be devised, and applied to him for the next 20 years or so. Still doesn't quite seem to do justice to what he and his ilk have done.
N. E. Moses
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2001, 05:22:32 AM »

Strap him down and make him watch Pauly Shore movies.
Law Dog
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2001, 12:13:47 PM »

Needless to say, to some extent, liberalism and political correctness have been given their pink slips. Those are silly little vestiges of a society that can afford them usually utilized by people way to oblivious to see and understand the big picture. Ricki Lake is a bad joke. Same with Jenni Jones and Sally Jesse Raphael. By no small measure, these are the irresponsible parties that contribute to the problems in America. The little idiot that deleted that post needs to be very careful. Transference of anger is going to start manifesting soon if we can't get to the responsible parties for WTC. It already has at the low levels of our society with some of the "good ole boys" out there killing anybody wearing a turbin. I can envision this little paste-eating webmaster bragging to the wrong person about censoring the post and having some grief stricken person taking a swing at him. Some folks need to get the program, real quick.
It's similar to those who want to censor movies. They never seem to get the real point of the movie. They only see the surface presentation without understanding context. It's like the closed minds little snerts that thing violance is bad. Well, no, violence itself is neither good nor bad, it depends on the whys. Attacking the WTC - Bad violence for the wrong reasons. Killing Osama bin Goathumper - Good violence with a correct reason. It's all to do with context.
AndyC
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2001, 01:09:47 PM »

An I thought my ideas were cruel. Yikes!
AndyC
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2001, 01:35:29 PM »

Enough of us have spent years reluctant to open our mouths, for fear of a tongue lashing from some PC zealot over an innocent slip-up in the latest inoffensive terminology. Perhaps they should be the ones to sweat for a change.

I bear ill will toward no one without a reason. One of my first thoughts last week was to make sure no one was hassling a Muslim acquaintance in my home town. However, if I'm given a reason to be angry with anyone, I'm not going to ignore it to avoid hurting his feelings. He's going to know it.

You should hear what we have to listen to here in Canada, where some people actually pride themselves in being the world's doormat. Canadians are known as peacemakers, and we're well liked around the world. I'm as proud of that as anyone, but some seem to be more concerned about that image, and their liberal rhetoric, than anything else. They forget that one of the reasons Canadians are so popular in parts of Europe is that our soldiers drove the Nazis out of some of those countries. Canadians are peacemakers, but there is more to making peace than simply avoiding war.

Our prime minister, Jean Chretien, pledged to stand beside America 'as neighbours, as friends, as family' and I hope he means it. Polls would indicate that the majority here agree, although I'm already noticing that as the shock of last week wears off, a few are slipping back into their old self-absorbed ways.
Chris1
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2001, 02:47:38 PM »

Boy what a Evil person you are Law Dog throwing insults at me I bet you are a traitor . Paste-Eating? how juvenile.
Chris1
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2001, 02:58:25 PM »

And that's the last time I agree with someone about a bad movie like Uncle Sam. Man, you get chew out by them by having your own opinon about people who did this to our country. Law Dog  I don't want you to be on our side if they need more men out there you mite shoot someone in the back.
AndyC
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2001, 03:10:40 PM »

The paste-eating little webmaster was the guy who removed your post. Unless I missed something, Law Dog was agreeing with you.
Chris1
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2001, 03:26:13 PM »

Will he should say so in the first place instead not name the person name he argeed with.
Jay O'Connor
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2001, 03:42:01 PM »

Anybody remember how Elric tortured his enemies when he retook Melnibone?  I can't remember the particular roles but one bad guy was slowly disected alive and fed as dinner to the other
Andrew
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2001, 05:39:54 PM »

Chris1 wrote:
>
> Will he should say so in the first place instead not
> name the person name he argeed with.

Actually, the graceful thing to do here was say something to the effect of "Oops, my bag."

Andrew
Andrew
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2001, 05:57:46 PM »

"Anybody remember how Elric tortured his enemies when he retook Melnibone? I can't remember the particular roles but one bad guy was slowly disected alive and fed as dinner to the other."

That would be Prince Yyrkoon, whom Elric sentenced to feasting upon the flesh of Captain Valharik as punishment for betraying him.  It's a pity that Yyrkoon escaped before the sentence was carried out, but the usurper later died when Stormbringer ate his soul.  I guess that's fairly ghastly too.

Andrew
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  CAN'T SAY NOTHING BAD ABOUT OSAMA BI LADEN ON THE MESSAGE BOARD WHY NOT? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.