Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 09:06:47 PM
714223 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Spider Man 2 « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Spider Man 2  (Read 6320 times)
dean
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2004, 09:29:20 PM »

The Lizard/Doc Connors:

Wow, looking at the picture, I see he has two arms: is that from Spiderman 2?

If it is, I could've sworn that he only had one arm earlier in the film when we first see him [sleeve of one jacket was rolled up]

Was I just imagining the loss of arm or did the continuity people just bugger up?
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2004, 09:46:37 PM »

dean wrote:

>
> The Lizard/Doc Connors:
>
> Wow, looking at the picture, I see he has two arms: is that
> from Spiderman 2?

No, that still is from the film "Head of State".

andys
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2004, 12:38:59 AM »

Spiderman 2 was great, definitley better than Spiderman in my opinion. I think there are many directions that Spiderman 3 could go, good and bad. Obviously with the way the second movie ended, they are mostly likely going to set it up for the return of the Green Goblin. Not the Hob-Goblin, there's a big difference as most of you should know. I personally think since they already introduced Dr.Connors they should at least try to put the Lizard in the third movie, or at least maybe set that character up for a later movie. I agree with most of you it would be way too hard to add Carnage or Venom, because of all that happens before they are introduced. It would practically take the whole third movie just to get these characters into the storyline. Also i was thinking , JJ's son, the astronaut, also turns into the Wolf-Man if my comic history is right. Though i think it would be an insignificant character to introduce into the films, its still an option though. There are so many characters they could put in, which means so many ways they could turn this into the Batman sequels, which we all knew were horrible. Thats
all for now, give me some feedback ppl let me know what you think?
odinn7
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2004, 08:25:55 AM »

Spiderman Vs. Predator...how 'bout that?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Jinxed
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2004, 08:47:37 PM »

New Spiderman 3 Poster ->

http://www.adangio.com/popup.php?movieartId=160
Pus
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2004, 10:20:32 PM »

Villians I would love to see Spider-Man take on in future movies are Kraven The Hunter, The Lizard, The SandMan, Mysterio, Hobgoblin, and maybe even the Punisher since he got his start in Spider-Man. Another good story in the comics was when J. Jonah Jameson has a Doc Ock type of suit made and he takes on Spider-Man himself. And what the hell, how about if they'd bring back Paste Pot Pete. LOL

Cheese is good food. So are the movies. Not food that is, just cheese.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Spider Man 2 « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.