Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:47:46 AM
714232 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  NEW BAD MOVIE SITE: SICK AND FUNNY AS HELL!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NEW BAD MOVIE SITE: SICK AND FUNNY AS HELL!!!  (Read 4993 times)
ZombieVid
« on: September 21, 2001, 01:06:42 AM »

Hey I found a cool site all you bad horror movie fans should check out!

Here is the url: http://extremehorror.homestead.com/intro.html

They got a lot of bad movies like INBRED REDNECKS and the THE NECRO FILES. The Necro Files is about a zombie with a three foot weener that points in the direction of the nearest strippers. So anyway the zombie runs around town attacking naked girls and then gets chased by a demon-possesed flying fetus (actually a plastic doll on a fishing pole) and two of the worst actors ever, oh yeah, they are supposed to be cops but they talk into an electric shaver instead of a real police radio, LOL. One of them is a big fat guy who can't pronounce his lines correctly and is hilarious to watch in action. I think he was drunk or just really stupid, like maybe his mom dropped him on his head when he was a kid.

They also sell these sick real death movies called FACES OF GORE where they make fun of the dead people and add goofy sound effects like "squish" and "plop" when they get killed!!! LOL, There are like 4 tapes in the series. The BEST OF FACES OF GORE I got and it had a bonus segment called "Homeboy Brain Surgery" that wasn't on their other tapes. They took some footage of some crackheads carving up white girls at the morgue and dubbed in funny voices of black guys drinking malt liquor and smoking dope and rapping! It was TWISTED!!

Man, I can't believe all the weird films they got on that site. I never heard of these movies before!
Nathan
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2001, 10:50:21 AM »

Pardon me if I'm misinterpreting, but... does anyone not know what a "shill" is?

Nathan
janice
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2001, 10:46:40 AM »

uh-huh.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  NEW BAD MOVIE SITE: SICK AND FUNNY AS HELL!!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.