Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:07:16 PM
714251 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Best Super Heroes power « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Best Super Heroes power  (Read 3403 times)
ED
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2004, 01:50:18 PM »

I would like the whole Wolverine/Sabretooth package.  General strength/enhanced senses/speedy healing tune up on my current carcass.  I'm not likely to take on any SUPER villains, so this would serve my everyday needs nicely.  
The claws could come in handy too around the house too *snikt*.
 -Ed
IguanaGirl
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2004, 05:27:24 PM »

A super sense of smell could have some serious drawbacks though, somethings it is good not to be able to smell.

I would have Wolverines powers, the healing and lack of aging would be cool, and, being a diminutive young woman, I would feel a lot safer if I knew I had those claws to stick into any bastard who tried to attacked me.

Fry: "Im having one of those things. You know, a headache, with pictures!"
JohnL
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2004, 12:17:11 AM »

I think the best super "power" would be Superman's invulenrability to anything other than Kryptonite. If you're going to get in fights with bad guys, what else do you need? Sure, it's not really an active power, but it would give you the freedom to just walk right up and subdue them with whatever method you prefer.
Perk
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2004, 12:59:39 PM »

I've allways wanted Ghost Rider's Pennance stare.  That would be so awesome to make someone feel what they make otehrs feel.  Especially when they run you down just because you were trying to stop their car because they ran over a cone and was  dragging i down the street. Sorry a little personal issue I had.)
Now live with it!

Well that was fun...in a f****in' sick, terrible, not at all fun kinda way.
Flangepart

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2004, 03:28:41 PM »

I don't know, JohnL....if your invulnerable, but no stronger then any one else, the bad guy could just knock you down, tie you up with duct tape, and laugh as he dumps your butt in a trash compactor, just to see it break.

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Writer
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2004, 10:52:07 AM »

Kitty Pryde's power (which conveniently extends to her skin-tight costumes) to pass through things is the one for me. If I had that power, I could sneak into any building I liked and take whatever I wanted. Since I'm a good capitalist, however, I wouldn't use it to rob banks or steal jewelry, however; I'd use it to swipe incriminating documents and other sensitive materials from politicians and political activists and sell them to their enemies.

(And if the victim in question was someone I REALLY didn't like, I'd give the stuff away for free! "Here, Cheney: it's Michael Moore in flagrante delicto with Chirac!")
Bheliom
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2004, 10:01:47 AM »

Why stick with a single power, when a combination of them would be FAR more effecient? ;)

Supermans invulnerability, Hulk´s Strength, Wolvereens Healing, Batman´s Intelligence, Jokers creativity, Jean Jones ability to "Phase", Flash´s Speed, Storm´s Control over Wheater and Magneto´s Control over magnetic fields...

Now THAT would make one damn cool character! ;)
Acidburn
Bad Movie Lover

When I was your age, television was called Books!

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2004, 10:12:28 AM »

I think I would also stick with supermans strength.  I would think that he would be stronger than hulk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The flowers are still standing...
Flangepart

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2004, 02:35:37 PM »

Bheliom : I believe they call that "God Mode."
Hummm....if your invulnerable, why would you need healing power, anyhoo?

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Fearless Freep

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2004, 03:14:25 PM »

I believe they call that "God Mode."

Or Rogue, after a fun night

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
Bheliom
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2004, 08:16:35 AM »

What´s bad about godmode? :D

/me Opens Real Life Console

/me types set cheats enabled 1

/me types god

system message: god mode on

*tehehe*

;)

Okay, just kidding ;)

If i was too choose a single hero´s power i would definatly go with superman´s powers... since his powers are quite all-embracing! ;)
raj

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2004, 06:53:40 PM »

ooooh.  Superman vs. The Hulk.
I'd side with Superman, but it would be close.  The Hulk wouldn't worry about hurting anyone else while Superman would.
Pus
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2004, 08:37:37 PM »

I would want to be able to see into the future. I'd make a killing at the local horse track.

Cheese is good food. So are the movies. Not food that is, just cheese.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Best Super Heroes power « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.