Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 12:14:39 AM
714195 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7733 Members
Latest Member: Mamie94489
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst. Film. Ever. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Worst. Film. Ever.  (Read 7869 times)
gagewyn
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2001, 03:19:34 AM »

If you are looking for painful bad and not worth the lost time, then the worst movie I've seen is The Bachelor.  I saw that one in a theater with some girlfriends who liked it, so I paid money to see it and was trapped in the room by rules of social decorum.  

... but somehow I doubt that you are seeking boredom...

For a nice fun watchable kind of bad I would have to say She directed by Avi Nesher is a great choice.  The plot involves 3 travelers wandering into a new land in some sort of post apocalyptic scenario.  The land is divided into territories with a ruling god or goddess.  One of the travelers gets shanghaied and sold to a distant god so the other two travelers go off with the local goddess (Conan's girl) to find the missing girl.

Their travels take them to some really really trippy deities, including a scientist and his henchman who is a 300+ man in a pink tutu and combat boots.

This film claimed to be based on the H Rider Haggard novel in the credit, but other than having a blond chick as a main character there don't seem to be any similarities. I'm pretty sure Nesher took drugs in the prop room and built the plot of the movie around those experiences.

That is a bad movie worth finding. It comes on TBS occasionally at around 2:30 in the morning.

Seriously, check out She
Chris1
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2001, 09:10:13 PM »

To Chadzilla also  in Pop Culture Legend    men also knows  how to satisfy a woman but that part disapeared since in  the middle of the  60's .
Law Dog
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2001, 11:34:02 PM »

I just watched the unrated version of The Killer Eye and I think I've gone blind. Wowee, that was rotten. I didn't mind seeing that Playboy woman or the other one naked, but those two drug addicts kinda creeped me out.

Could this movie have been any worse?
Andrew
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2001, 12:45:48 AM »

Law Dog wrote:
>
>  Could this movie have been any worse?

Having also had the mispleasure of seeing this movie, I'm going to say probably not.  In fact, the number of truly awful films that Full Moon is responsible for scares me.  Just watch "The Lurking Fear" and tell me that Mr. Combs wasn't completely wasted.

On the flip side, they do hit their mark fairly well at times.  "Castle Freak" and "Oblivion" are films with much entertainment value.

Andrew
Eva
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2001, 02:27:42 PM »

I defy anybody to watch it and tell me it's not the most awful flick ever made. It was written and directed by a rather famous Italian director named Pier Paolo Passolini. A couple years ago I got fooled into watching it on a dare with my step-brother and a couple of his friends.

Four men of power in Nazi Northern Italy, apparently seeing the end of their power at hand, decide to have one last fling in a remote villa. Before getting started, however, they get their thugs to round up 18 lads and lasses in their late teens. Two aged madams then tell revolting stories to the accompanyment of pleasent piano music until the mood takes the old codgers who then do things to the kids that really don't need to be discussed. All of this is filmed in shockingly realistic (?!) fashion. By the end, few youngsters are left. The end.

IT WAS AWFUL!
It was an unspeakable freak of horror. Every vile, dreadful, hidious thing imaginable is done to these teens. This will sound like mere hyperbole, but I actually had to run out of the room and pitch at one point. I missed the last 30 minutes because I just couldn't take it anymore and hid in the bathroom. I guess they kill the people in the end.

But the thing about this movie was that it was well directed, had excellent cinematography, great sound, real actors (European '70s actors, so I didn't know them), and a sizable budget.

My point is: DON'T SEE THIS ONE.
2nightclubfreaks
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2001, 05:22:29 AM »

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes must still be hurting in my mind because it was the champ of the worst movie ever made until Plan 9 took the belt, (dis)honorable mention however, does go out to Hulk Hogan in No Holds Barred...
Squishy
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2001, 08:40:08 AM »

Could this be our winner? I only knew of Passolini from a brief mention in Monty Python's Flying Circus, but check out the little details at the IMDb listing for Salo; one reviewer calls it an anti-fascist masterpiece," Leonard Maltin ranks it a "BOMB," the plot description details something called "the circle of sh*t," and under the "alternate versions" tab you can see how controversial this mess is. The UK is debating whether or not it can be released uncut today--the same country that gave us Mr. Creosote in Monty Python's The Meaning of Life!!!!  

This could be the movie that Pearl Forrester and her son were looking for all those years. Picture Mike, Joel, and the 'bots taking this on and not coming away with serious scars.
janice
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2001, 06:42:53 AM »

Well, I have to vote for "Attack of the Eye Creatures" or maybe it was just "The Eye Creatures". I think it may have had a budget of $1.98.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst. Film. Ever. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.