Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:59:22 AM
713325 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  I'm new « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I'm new  (Read 2822 times)
Mallory
« on: September 26, 2001, 10:20:01 PM »

I just found this website when I was looking at other websites, and I though............................."I've seen tons of bad movies!"   And for me it would probably be easier for me to get along with you people since you've seen a lot of bad movies like I have.  I know movies.  I've seen millions of them.  So I'd like to be apart of this.
Mofo Rising
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2001, 12:51:06 AM »

Good to have you aboard.  Always good to see another member sign up for the Human Database of Bad Movies.

Just a question, what's the worst movie you've seen recently?
Andrew
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2001, 03:18:58 AM »

And the exact sort of reason the site came into being a few years back.  I'm around less frequently these days than I'd like (military duties), but the regulars here are great and a wealth of knowledge.

Andrew
Jay O'Connor
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2001, 02:05:53 PM »

>> Just a question, what's the worst movie you've seen recently?

Bad bad or good bad?

The worse bad bad movie I've seen in the last few months was "Dead Space" (http://us.imdb.com/Title?0101675) Ugh!  Although "Star Slammer" (http://us.imdb.com/Title?0087945) was more recent on my list, it wasn't as bad because it didn't even *try* to be serious

A recent good bad movies was "Blue Flame" (http://us.imdb.com/Title?0106440) which I liked despite that it covered up really bad plot holes by being totally confusing.
Flangepart
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2001, 10:48:54 AM »

Greetings citizen! Come on into the gene pool...we won't mess with your brain.....too much. Bwahhhahahahaha!
Jay O'Connor
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2001, 03:54:14 PM »

>>we won't mess with your brain

OK, here's a movie plot:

There are aliens who want to take over the Earth (don't they always?  Do aliens not have *anythng* better to do on a Saturday night?) but they need humans to infiltrate the governement to turn the Earth over to the aliens

So they start puttin subliminal messages into movies, mostly really bad movies (aliens on a budget).   Problem is, the messages are too subtle and they don't really take hold.  They need to get a lot of people watching a lot of bad movies

So they put up this web site called "www.badmovies.org"...
Flangepart
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2001, 12:10:25 PM »

Dang, he's on to us! Quick, fire up the death-o-ray!
Gerry
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2001, 12:08:21 PM »

Tell the truth, are you really that plucky kid from INVADERS FROM MARS?
Jay O'Connor
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2001, 08:07:02 AM »

I read that and for some reason all I could think of was "that 'ducky' kid from SPACED INVADERS"
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  I'm new « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.