Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:40:49 PM
713364 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  New Willy Wonka « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: New Willy Wonka  (Read 15462 times)
Kate
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2004, 02:31:41 PM »

>>It's a fun kids' movie, but when you see it again it's creepy from the grandparents to Willie.<<

I hadn't seen it since I was pretty young until a couple weeks ago...

MAN is it a hell of a lot creepier when you're older!

Anyway, I think Johnny Depp will make a good Willy Wonka...I'm not a big fan of remakes though.
kakihara
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2004, 12:43:51 PM »

It's the holy trinity: Burton, Depp and Walken... Usually, this combination delivers some pretty good films
Alex
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2004, 04:55:19 PM »

i think it would be really awesome to see marilyn manson as the willy wonka. with manson as wonka and burton as the director it would be the darkest best movie on the planet!
Prof_mcmonkey_mcbean
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2005, 05:20:06 PM »

marylin manson is doing the sound track :D
K A 911
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2005, 05:04:36 PM »

the director is Tim Burton and ive gt pictures as they filmed at my house and i can proove it. If u wish to c them u have my email adress
K A 911
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2005, 05:07:53 PM »

Also Brad Pitt and Jenifer Anistan are produing.
K A 911
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2005, 05:10:09 PM »

The reason Tim Burton is re making the film is because he said there was not real motion to it
Jack Corbett
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2005, 02:34:37 AM »

I think that Burton can pull it off. He and Johnny have been successful before.
someone
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2005, 08:17:31 PM »

i think that depp is just wierd enough to pull it off. if he makes himself a total oddball, it might just fit...
Phantom187
« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2005, 06:25:33 AM »

THERE IS NO WAY TO CONTINUE CHUKA CHANG!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/charliechocolatefactory/large.html
Moortrax
« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2005, 12:35:54 PM »

Johnny depp can pull anything of, atleats that's my opninion.
But i want to know why you think he can't.
BoyScoutKevin
« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2005, 02:32:27 PM »

Oh, I think he can act. Actually, I think he is one of the best actors out there. As he seems to entirely recreate himself, every time he appears in a new film.

As a practice, I don't watch remakes. But, I was going to make an exception for this, if only because, when Johnny Depp gets together with Tim Burton, they make such interesting films.

Then last night, when I was at the theater, watching Vin Diesel in "The Pacifier," I saw the trailer for "Willy Wonka." After that, I'm going to be sure to see "Willy Wonka" now.

Moortrax
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2005, 02:52:39 PM »

one of the young actors in the movie says that this is the most scary willy wonka ever. But after seeing the trailer i think he is the funniest willy wonka ever, i am going to see this one in JD his birthday.
Phil
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2005, 02:34:36 PM »

Yeah , i think he can... after fear and loathing,pirates of the carribean, and secret window.. uits hard to predict what type of movies he can't pull off... but im getting annoyed how everybody thinks it is a remake of the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory... its supposed to be a sequel and Charlie has grown up.. and Johnny Depp plays Charlie ,not Will Wonka.
flea
« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2005, 12:56:23 AM »

Can anyone honestly say that Johnny Depp is not the perfect person to play Willy Wonka? seriously, the eclectic nature of the character fits in perfectly with the way that Johnny acts and likes to look in his films. He is unnusually fond of trying to look as outrageos as possible...who better to play the role of such a strange character than the main strange actor in hollywood?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  New Willy Wonka « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.