Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:51:29 AM
714351 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  30 by 30 Short film...for kids? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 30 by 30 Short film...for kids?  (Read 1428 times)
slaX
« on: October 01, 2001, 12:24:26 PM »

ok so im goin to bed last night and im doing my usual ritual of flipping thru the hbo's making sure im not wasting my time before I put a dvd in
and on hbo family channel they are running a short film which I am not sure of the exact title other then 30 by 30 kids flick.It was running from 12:40-1:10 and it was already 12:50 so I missed the first ten minutes.The film was actually 20 minutes with commentary from the ppl who took part in the film for the last ten minutes.
Welp to sum it up this was a sort of kung-fu movie made in the apsect of all kung-fu movies,but today.
It had a straight line running down the screen at most times and a crackily picture and some classic kunfu dubbing to boot.Which was intentional of course.
I actually thought the ten minutes I watched was pretty funny,but my quarrel was with the fact that this was considered a "kids movie" and on the family channel when in actuality it contained although very fake alot of violence and blood.

In one scene the female that is with the good guy is fighting a female on the side of the bad guys and she does a stomp on the girls head like you would do on a bug and tho you dont see here stepping on her head you see a big puddle of blood slide across the floor.
In another a ninja is stabbed in the eye with a Sai and you get to see it sticking out!
The funniest part of this short film had to be when the good guy is fighting the main bad guy and he does a karate chop that knocks off the bad guy's hand and tells the bad guy "to clap with one hand,you will learn" hehe
that part had me cracking up

Welp I just wanted to share this little flick and see if anyone else had caught it's recent airing/s.I only know of last nights
the movie was funny but nothing i'd ever fork out more then 2 bucks for
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  30 by 30 Short film...for kids? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.