Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:53:02 PM
713353 Posts in 53057 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  OT: Failed TV Pilot Clip Show « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: OT: Failed TV Pilot Clip Show  (Read 6442 times)
mr. henry
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2004, 09:35:51 PM »

my bad...

:)

"to be is to do" - Socrates
"to do is to be" - Jean-Paul Sartre
"do be do be do" - Frank Sinatra
- kurt vonnegut

Flangepart
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2004, 09:39:39 AM »

SMEG! I missed out on seeing the whole thing, and the chance to laugh...bitterly...at the "Amurrican" version of RD.
Some shows don't translate well across the pond, and this is one of them.
Well, not for US here, but , you know...

I wish i could see all of Jake's Journey. Chapman seemed funny in just the few seconds of it they showed. Not that i could expect him not to be.

Oh, yeah. The cheese was good that night!

"Mr. Flibble says...time to die!"

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
DARKWOLF
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2004, 11:22:07 AM »

That bring back memories I remember The World Of Disney on Sunday night in the last 80's had I-Man with Scott Bakula and the Beautiful Ellen Bry. I thought that gonna be a great show but stupid ABC didn't like it. Fuzzbucket I think was on it too with Tommy from Third Rock From The Sun, Wishman I think was also on it too or a tv-movie. The other Scott Bakula show was a summer tv movie/pilot thing on CBS I think that was the beautiful Debrah Farentino as creator of that robot.
BlackAngel
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2004, 02:26:22 AM »

I wish I saw that show, but I do remember Generation X.  Being the comic geek that I am, I remember the original characters, which the show's creators had right:

Emma Frost (White Queen)
Sean Cassidy (Banshee)
Mondo
Monet
Jubilee
Skin

And two unknowns who has never graced a page of any mutant based comic anytime, anywhere.  Some fifth rate Cyclops and a small girl, named "Buff",who, if given a chance, makes her body look like that of a bodybuilder.  I'd like to take a shotgun to that idiot.

The one thing, though, that is going to kill me in the head, is the fact that Generation X only did that one show and was done for, yet the equally, if worst, Mutant X is in the middle of another season.  Now, I would like to take a shotgun to the idiot who thought of that one.
--------------------------------------------------------
Bulls**t!  I still can't hear you, sound off like you gotta pair
DARKWOLF
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2004, 01:47:10 AM »

That person who made up that mutant Buff must have been on a heavy dose of drugs.
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2004, 07:37:47 AM »

Now they should make a special called, "The Worst Shows That Were," about all the TV shows that WERE on TV . . . but shouldn't have been.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
JohnL

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2004, 07:35:01 PM »

They should put these pilots out on video.

I seem to recall show called something like Pilot Playhouse where they would show failed pilots. I remember one about a couple of alien cops who are microscopic by Earth standards and they attach themselves or even fly inside a human cop and help him solve crimes.
DARKWOLF
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2004, 09:01:20 PM »

That the CBS show that had the Scott Bakula turn into that cyborg pilot on. That was a good show that should'nt been taken off.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  OT: Failed TV Pilot Clip Show « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.