Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:10:42 AM
713382 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Scarface Video Game « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Scarface Video Game  (Read 5205 times)
Andrew 10001
« on: August 18, 2004, 12:12:12 PM »

Its finally coming soon! this is the year of the video games we got halo 2, halflife 2, bloodrayne 2 n many other games coming out that u could just eat right up.  Not to mention the fact that PS3 is no longer behing closed doors n is projected for a realse before the next microsoft machine, Yet outta no where we find out that a Scarface game is in development, it is going to be reminicant of the gta games but u get to play as the coked up cuban Tony Montana, I havent heard much beyond that n I know the movie did kinda suck, lets pray the game paves its own way.  Other good bets for games are : Counter Strike 1.6 on steam, Far Cry, and I love the classic American Magees Alice.  Tip: Dont buy Doom 3 its not that good
nobody
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2004, 02:09:24 PM »

I haven't played "Doom 3" yet. I have an Xbox and was waiting for Doom to hit that. I even bought a $5 pre-sale ticket for it... but after reading all the horrible reviews for the PC version I almost want to ask for my $5 back.

If anyone here was looking forward to Doom 3, do yourself a favor and type it into amazon.com. Read the reviews for it, then decide if you still want to buy it. I'm still trying to decide that for myself.
Jim H
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2004, 08:30:16 PM »

What horrible reviews?  Doom 3 averages 90% based on Game Rankings.  

BTW, in case you didn't know, most of the reviews on Amazon.com are apparently typed up by a group of chimpanzees.
nobody
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2004, 11:51:28 PM »

Maybe the good review percentages have since gone up since I last checked. That makes sense I guess, since the people who hate the game are usually the first to write reviews (What else have they got to do? They certainly don't have any good video games to play) :)

The people who love the game are probably just now finding themselves able to take the occasional break from playing it.

I read bad review after bad review for "Doom 3" in the first couple of days after it was released. Mainly people complained that it was too dark. They didn't like having to switch back and forth between a gun and a flashlight. And they didn't like the fact that enemies respawn out of nowhere.
Mr_Vindictive
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2004, 07:07:47 AM »

Doom 3 looks phenomenal.  It really shoots back to the roots of the FPS genre.  Sure, the switching between the gun and flashlight sucks, but there are mods out that allow you to have the flashlight attached to the gun.

As for the Scarface game, sure it sounds fun.  Sure, I'll buy it when it's released.  I just don't believe it'll be that good since Vice City has pretty much turned Scarface into a game.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
gkbhitman
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2004, 05:31:38 PM »

Are you crazy to say the movie sucked you must be coked up scarface is a classic gansta movie one of the best GANGSTA movies ever made as far as the game i'm sure the game will live up to it's expectations.
nobody
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2004, 06:22:02 PM »

Does everyone have their copy of "Fable" yet? I'm picking up mine today after work (in 10 minutes). I could've had it yesterday, but I made the mistake of purchasing a pre-sale from GameCrazy instead of EBGames. EBGames got their copies in on time, while GameCrazy customers got shafted.
I'll be knee deep in villager blood by 6:00PM! LOL
Killer
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2004, 08:49:02 PM »

Man..i can not wait for the Scarface video game...the movie was really cool to...a scarafce video game is a dream come true!!!
Frank Da Tank
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2004, 12:52:35 AM »

You must be out of your mind to say that the movie sucked. that is the best move ever made.  as far as the game is concerned i am a little worried that it wont be as great as the movie.  any installment of that great movie has to be perfect. i mean this is the official scarface video game. thats big. i hope that Al Pacino does the voice of the game, i havent heard anything about that yet but if not they better have an authentic sounding Tony cause that could easily f**k the game up for me
R. Hopkins
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2004, 10:06:43 AM »

PS3 is coming out first, but ask Sega if coming out the door first is not a curse.
Arthur
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2004, 02:26:48 PM »

i love scarface the game, im coming out on a new game called cumface.  yea i love it!!!!
Arthur
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2004, 02:28:31 PM »

e mail me at chimo@hotmale.com
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2004, 06:31:13 AM »

I sure how there's lots of wheeling and dealing in the game and hiring and firing of guys who will work for me.  For some reason I think it will be more like Vice City than the simulation/management/rpg drug smuggling games that have been around on the net for years.
matt
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2004, 11:13:21 AM »

umm scarface sucked? wtf is wrong with you? lol
Gaby
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2004, 11:38:38 PM »

10001 wrote:

> Its finally coming soon! this is the year of the video games we
> got halo 2, halflife 2, bloodrayne 2 n many other games coming
> out that u could just eat right up.  Not to mention the fact
> that PS3 is no longer behing closed doors n is projected for a
> realse before the next microsoft machine, Yet outta no where we
> find out that a Scarface game is in development, it is going to
> be reminicant of the gta games but u get to play as the coked
> up cuban Tony Montana, I havent heard much beyond that n I know
> the movie did kinda suck, lets pray the game paves its own way.
>  Other good bets for games are : Counter Strike 1.6 on steam,
> Far Cry, and I love the classic American Magees Alice.  Tip:
> Dont buy Doom 3 its not that good

Yo What the hell u talking about the movie was a great the movie never suck maybe u didn't understand the story behind it but u do have one thing Right I hope the game is great that has more stuff then the movie that be cool
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Scarface Video Game « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.