Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:02:04 PM
714253 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  anyone ever been to exhumed in nj « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: anyone ever been to exhumed in nj  (Read 2119 times)
joe
« on: October 09, 2001, 02:55:20 PM »

exhumed films is a group of guys that show great(usually) old b movies on the big screen in Cherry Hill, NJ. They've shown Most of Carpenter's films, evil dead trilogy, and lots lots more, great time. in 2 weeks they have back 2 back 80's all nighters. cant wait
Scott
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2001, 05:47:54 PM »

How can I get in touch with them Joe? I live in South Jersey. Do they play them all week or just certain days? Where is there theater? (80's stuff. Blah. I have to talk to them about that) At least there is hope.
StatCat
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2001, 09:09:44 PM »

I forget where the exact location of the theater is but I have heard of them from alt.horror being mentioned a few times. I live in NJ but the place is so far away from me I never bothered to go there.
joe
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2001, 08:04:38 AM »

it's at hoyt's theater on rt. 70, about 10 minutes from the ben franklin bridge.They have a web site. I always go to yahoo and type in exhumed films and click the first one that shows up, but I tihnk the actual web address is exhumedfilms.com.You can see which movies they've already played, ones they are playing and ones they would like to play
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  anyone ever been to exhumed in nj « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.