Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:19:56 PM
713361 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  AMERICAN MOVIE « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AMERICAN MOVIE  (Read 2895 times)
grady
« on: October 09, 2001, 11:52:50 PM »

has anyone checked out this documentary? it's a real loser fest..i love it!!!!comments please
mugwump
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2001, 01:00:05 AM »

yes i rented it when it came out, i also had access to a real copy of Coven that i had the oppurtunit to rent also. Yeah i thought american movie was great, it was hilarious and extremely touching at the same time. You don't get anymore independant than Mark. Mark's uncle was the best-what a pain in the ass!
grady
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2001, 02:25:23 AM »

yes,Bill was incredible"it's alright,it's ok,there's something to live for,jesus told me so!"i really liked the movie as well..how long was the coven??mugwump wrote:
>
> yes i rented it when it came out, i also had access to
> a real copy of Coven that i had the oppurtunit to rent also.
> Yeah i thought american movie was great, it was hilarious and
> extremely touching at the same time. You don't get anymore
> independant than Mark. Mark's uncle was the best-what a pain
> in the ass!
Phantom 187
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2001, 08:50:08 PM »

God damn I thought I was the only mutherf**ker who liked this movie. The one dude whos always high has a CD out for his music, I saw it on their site. he actually plays good and did practically all the soundtracks to American Movie. I've been trying to get my hands on a copy of Coven but It runs in the 60-90$ range on auction sites.
Lester1/2jr.
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2001, 10:02:46 PM »

I never saw it.  it seemed like it wa sgoing to be some ironic "Gummo" look at the freaks type of business.
grady
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2001, 10:18:14 PM »

yeah this movie is great..i grew up around a bunch of weirdo's like that so it hit home with me..very funny to!! i'll have to search  for that guy mark's site..do you know if he has one?
mugwump
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2001, 02:27:46 AM »

what-up grady, coven was only about 30 minutes long i believe. and i believe mark's site was something simple like americanmovie.com, something like that. if it's still around you can order coven for 20 bucks i think. good luck.
JLW
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2001, 11:11:15 PM »

". I've been trying to get my hands on a copy of Coven but It runs in the 60-90$ range on auction sites."

I'm pretty sure its on the American Movie DVD at Amazon.com.  Check it, ma man.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  AMERICAN MOVIE « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.