Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 03:09:59 AM
714325 Posts in 53094 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  ...I See Dumb People...All The Time... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ...I See Dumb People...All The Time...  (Read 3525 times)
Squishy
« on: October 12, 2001, 08:14:53 AM »

http://www.askmyduck.com/strips/013sixthsense.htm

Be sure to run your cursor over the duck at the top. Waaaaah! And check out the other strips. San Francisco residents will enjoy his other strip at http://www.sfweekly.com/comics/puni/ but unless you've taken SF's public transportation, you won't get it.

"Movies aren't stupid! They give us romance! And hatred! And revenge fantasies!"
--Homer Simpson

"In today's weather, the five-day forecast for Afghanistan is two days."
--unknown  

Obnoxious Fart Noise of the Week: If anything I write ever offends you (I hope I hope I hope) please check your spelling at least once as you waste your time b***hing me out. Everyone makes a mistooks, but if you can't spell on a third-grade level, don't try to convince me that you're a profeshunul joornulist or that you have a masstars' duhgree n commyunikayshuns. It's entirely possible--given today's educational standards--but I won't buy it. Be a real patriot...do better. And stop displaying the flag incorrectly, damn.
Chadzilla
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2001, 11:43:14 AM »

So right, so right and such sweet memories...the long waits (Muni Math - the Number of buses going in the OPPOSITE direction times ten will be the number of minutes you will wait for the bus going in YOUR direction to finally arrive), the sardine can crowds (however it is great if you get off on, like, rubbing yourself against people - not that I do), the smells, and the oh so sweetly cantankerous drivers.  You know if the terrorists had hit the Muni headquarters I think there would have been dancing in the streets after all.

Man, there are somethings about San Francisco I just don't miss at all.  Parking, what's that?  And more people seemed to live on the street than in the overpriced housing.

And the city is just dirty.

Thanks Squish, you made me smile.  Now I'm going to watch a b-movie.
AndyC
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2001, 11:45:27 AM »

Ah, the ad hominem attack, last resort of those with nothing worthwhile to say.
Flangepart
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2001, 12:59:39 PM »

The city Bus. A hot bed for crazys . The Aboveground Subway,as it were. I don't miss it. How many movies have featured public transport as a plot element? Beside SPEED, i mean? The Big Bus.....Pelham 1.2.3.....(lets leave airplanes out of this.ground and sea  only)....That weird movie where Telly Savalas hijacks an ocean liner and gets plugged by Shelly Winters....hummmm....help me out,guys....
Chadzilla
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2001, 01:33:12 PM »

No planes...but trains...

Silver Streak (a favorite of mine)
Narrow Margin
Runaway Train
Super Train (anybody besides me see this failed tv pilot/series?)
Janek-Terror on Tack 9 (serial killer stalks Grand Central Station)
A Stranger is Watching (hostages in Grand Central Station, but no trains)
Deadly Eyes (killer dashchunds, er rats I mean, attack a new subway line)
Volcano (LA's newest subway becomes a molten mess)
HORROR EXPRESS
Murder on the Orient Express
The Cassandra Crossing
Breakheart Pass

Boats?
Juggernaut
Speed 2 (eeeuuuuu)
Any movie featuring a really big boat hitting an iceberg
Deathship (argh!)
Shock Waves (I hedge, but I love this movie)

Buses?  Trucks?  Automobiles?
The Gauntlet
The Car
Duel
Mofo Rising
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2001, 02:19:16 PM »

QUICK CHANGE

Almost every type of public transportation is featured in this movie.
Squishy
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2001, 06:33:07 PM »

Aw, c'mon, San Francisco cable cars get bonged almost all the time--even if their destruction isn't the main event--in almost any movie set in the city. Recently: Epicenter and The Rock.

NOTE: You can save the tiny "duck" button ("Waaaaah!") if you copy the .swf file out of your Temporary Internet Files. I play with mine all the time while I try to think of something "worthwhile" to say in a B-movies forum (snicker); it makes me giggle hysterically, and it doesn't cause blindness or hairy palms like the other tiny thing I play with all the time that makes me (and others) giggle hysterically.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  ...I See Dumb People...All The Time... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.