Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:44:11 PM
713352 Posts in 53057 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Any good catfight movies?!?! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Any good catfight movies?!?!  (Read 13584 times)
Jeffles
« on: October 15, 2001, 02:53:31 PM »

There is nothing better than watching two really hot women beating the crap out of each other.  Does anyone know of any good (or not good!!) B-movies that feature some great catfights?

Thanks!!
Vermin Boy
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2001, 04:27:46 PM »

A very early catfight can be seen in Dwain "Reefer Madness" Esper's exploitation masterpiece, "Maniac." In addition to a lengthy catfight involving syringes, it has Mondo footage of animals fighting, re-animation of the dead, nudity, a rapist who think's he's an orangutan, a man who gets rich from a plan involving feeding rats and cats to each other, superimposed silent-film devil footage, the worst Bela Lugosi impression you've ever seen, a man eating a cat's eyeball... All this in a film from 1934!
StatCat
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2001, 04:48:34 PM »

I remember The brain that wouldn't die has a cat fight scene and at the end of it you hear "Meow" as a background sound. I had to laugh at that part when I first saw it, that is all I can think of for some reason.
Gerry
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2001, 06:07:26 PM »

TOTAL RECALL -- Sharon Stone and that other hot chick.
PoorLogic
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2001, 10:58:18 PM »

I picked up Tard Spasm from Blackest Heart Media and at the end of the tape, there was a hour long program hosted by two dunbass trailer trash brothers, it had 4 fights total with the last fight being topless. This has to be the funniest thing I have ever seen. The brothers rate the level of trash these girls are (number of abortions, level of high school accomplished before droping out and the amoutn of booze required before they would bang them). a rather amazing tape with some real catfights...not to be missed!

For more info, email me at PoorLogic@aol.com
joe shindle
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2001, 04:58:43 PM »

switchblade sisters. i think the main character is really hot
Lester1/2jr.
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2001, 06:53:44 PM »

Poorlogic that sounds amazing!! I just rented this tape called "Real fights" made by redvideo.com (i haven't checked it out) it has mostly drunken shenanagins, but some good stuff like these girls beat up this one girl for talking to their man, they show her getting kicked in the head pretty hard (just reporting here) also gang intitiations where they all beat up the girl than she gets up and gives the gang sign and they hug her.  Glorious worlds
Guitarwolf
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2001, 08:56:36 PM »

Hong Kong flicks have the best female fights for my money. There's a pretty good one in My Lucky Stars, even though the film sucked. Robotrix has some good female fighting as well as nudity. Angel(known as Midnight Angels in the US) features some amazing female fighting. The last fight is brutal. Moon Lee swings Ukari Oshima around the room like a toy and lets go, sending her flying towards her death.  You rarely can go wrong in a Hong Kong action flick.
Lester1/2jr.
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2001, 08:10:03 PM »

Or check out one of those Women in Prison flicks like The Big Bird Cage.  There's a Shaw Bros one called the House of Bamboo Dolls that's just brutal.
BlackAngel
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2001, 10:51:58 PM »

How 'bout a Jerry Springer show?  lol
BlackAngel
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2001, 10:59:18 PM »

...or better yet Jerry Springer's Too Hot For TV I & II.  Also The Ringmaster
Flangepart
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2001, 11:41:24 AM »

Don't forget HORRORS OF SPIDER ISLAND. Its Tom Servo Approved!
BoyScoutKevin
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2001, 02:35:36 PM »

Those in the know like the catfighting airline flight attendants in "Lair of the White Worm." Short, but sweet. I, on the other hand, like the catfighting Amazon warriors in "Perils of Gwendoline." Terrible movie, but great catfighting. There is also some great catfighting in the Jungle Jim series with Johnny Weismueller, but that is catfighting of another colour. Enjoy
popman
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2001, 11:45:51 AM »

Yearr !!

lol Perils of Gwendoline is a french production.
The music has been composed by Pierre Bachelet (out of date popstar who made the score of "Emmanuelle".
Most of actors in this movie are standard drama & comedy french stars.

Nice try of European sci-fi.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Any good catfight movies?!?! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.