Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:59:04 PM
714241 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Items I am currently bidding on. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Items I am currently bidding on.  (Read 2371 times)
Mofo Rising
« on: October 22, 2001, 04:30:26 PM »

PSYCHO COP

TEEN WOLF TOO - Excremental teen "comedy"

GETTING IT ON

DEAD HEAT - Quite possibly the best movie with Joe Piscopo in it ever made.

MUNCHIES - Gremlins rip off

CRACK HOUSE - Jim Brown.  Richard Roundtree.  And it's called CRACK HOUSE!  How can you go wrong?  (Always a dangerous question to ask.)

REBEL HIGH - The single review on IMDb makes it sound so good.

HAMBURGER: THE MOTION PICTURE - Funniest comedy about a hamburger universtiy ever filmed.

NIGHT OF THE DEMONS - Linnea Quigley!

CANNIBAL WOMEN IN THE AVOCADO JUNGLE OF DEATH - 'Nuff said.
Lester1/2jr.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2001, 05:58:06 PM »

Isn't Bill Maher in Cannibal Women.  they have one at the store with him called "the pizza guy" that was in the onion "movies time forgot" section.  My friend always tells this (made up) story that he saw Jason Bateman drunk in some alley and he (bateman) looked over and said "I was a better teen wolf!" or something like that.  There's one called "Cocaine Wars" with Andy Warhol and Jack Palance.  Bravo!
slaX
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2001, 10:16:20 AM »

DEAD HEAT-always had this one in the back of my head wondering the title,Thanks!

i'll throw out my 2 bids

Summer Camp Nightmare-lord of the flies at summer camp

Shaolin Kung-fu-Documentary with Jet Li in Shaolin
Brian Ringler
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2001, 11:09:47 AM »

I love summer camp nightmare, its one of those movies that I watched once and didn't like it and then I watched it again and it became one of my favorites...this is why I give movies a second viewing because thats what seems to happen a lot.
slaX
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2001, 11:53:56 AM »

I think sometimes just like a car trip their sometimes feels longer then the way back the first viewing of a movie can feel like it's taking forever or dragging or just not fitting your current mood
The first time I saw Dead Alive I thought the movie dragged forever and couldnt wait for it to end,I picked it up for about 3$ the other day at the video store popped it in and loved it :)
Lester1/2jr.
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2001, 02:40:34 PM »

that's awesome, like the guy who does the one finger stand.  It's weird because there's three documentaries Dragons of the Orient (or Dargons, as it says on the misprinted one at my video store) Abbot Hai Teng of Shaolin (he's the one finger guy who meditates instead of sleeping) and Shaolin Kung Fu.   They all have that early Jet Li footage, the finger guy, and basically it seems that between the three of them there is really two whole movies.
Vermin Boy
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2001, 04:46:51 PM »

I know the feeling. The first time I saw Repo Man, I couldn't stand it until about 3/4 of the way through, when I realized there was no reason for me to dislike it. I watched it again the next morning, and loved it!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Items I am currently bidding on. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.