Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 08:00:11 PM
714223 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Superman actor named « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Superman actor named  (Read 1633 times)
trekgeezer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

We're all just victims of circumstance

« on: October 19, 2004, 03:25:20 PM »

No offcial anouncement, but people are posting this all over the place. I think they are going to have to beef the boy up a little (I would hate to see a padded suit).

Brandon Routh

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Susan
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2004, 09:32:56 PM »

Who needs a padded suit when you have cgi? Look at what they did to Hulk

Sugar_Nads
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2004, 11:17:53 PM »

Yeah, he looks like a pretty close match... Although I think the kid from Starship Troopers would have been a much better choice. Oh well... Then again, Michael Keaton looked nothing like Bruce Wayne and he wound up being excellent.
Sugar_Nads
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2004, 08:35:31 AM »

Ah-ha-ha! On the contrare monfrare.... CGI is not the answer to everything. ; ) I think CGI is wonderful but come on, there is still use for the traditional effects.
dean
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2004, 09:27:08 AM »

Yeah, using CGI for muscles would just be stupid: Hulk was ok, because it had some sort of context, but CGI for just a normal set of muscles.  Now thats being a bit excessive...
trekgeezer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2004, 11:18:02 AM »

Bryan Singer said in an interview that they had come up with a rig that would send the actor (or stunt guy) flying about the length of  3 football fields at about 40mph.

He also said the suit would be traditional, but not spandex. I figure it will probably be neoprene like the Spider Man  suit.  Supposedly he also said they would be using the John Williams theme and that this movie takes up with Superman having been missing for six years after the events of Supeman II.

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Sugar_Nads
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2004, 12:01:13 PM »

Interesting... Sounds like they're finally getting it after all...  Hopefully Hollywood won't screw this one up like they did Daredevil.
wolf woman
New Visitor

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2004, 03:44:14 PM »

Reality is an illusion???

I don't think so.  Not in the least.  Then of course even Einstein wasn't all there mentally.

LOL!!!!

Beware of Shadows... they move when you are not looking.
BoyScoutKevin
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2004, 03:59:00 PM »

Brandon Who? But, how well know were George Reeves and Christopher Reeve, when they took on the role of Superman, and they both did more then an acceptable job (IMHO) in th role. It looks like they want people to forget about "Superman III" and "Superman IV," and I don't blame them.

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Superman actor named « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.