Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:51:18 PM
713364 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  stupid lyrics! Stupid, stupid songs. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: stupid lyrics! Stupid, stupid songs.  (Read 13530 times)
Gaby
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2004, 03:32:25 AM »

well the only song I really hate is Lil John and the Eastside Boyz ft Ying Yang Twins Get Low and I hate eminem new video talking about michel jackson I really didn't found it funny when they were talking about him like that give the man a break he had a hard time
Ozzymandias
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2004, 05:47:33 AM »

I only gave one example above, but I should note that I spent four (wasted) years in country music radio. I don't know if I don't get the culture or that stuff was really stupid.
Ellie
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2004, 11:59:10 AM »

Give the creep a jail sentence.
Wence
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2004, 03:54:33 PM »

What about nerdy Snoop Dog´s even more nerdy "Little Bow-Wow" - if that wasn´t embarrassing, what else?
d valentine
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2004, 01:54:30 PM »

how about the tokens song THE LION SLEEPS TONIGHT has to be the worst song in the history of music recording  thank god that s**t came out in the sixties  because that crap would,nt cut it today
Master Blaster
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2004, 03:56:05 PM »

The stupidest lyrics I ever heard was from a german (I think) industrial band that could hardly speak english singing about shaven genetalia.
"Shaven c___s f___ much more horny this I know for long time"
Tonedeaf
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2004, 09:16:52 AM »

The most stupid song with the worst singing that I have ever heard and made it on  the charts was that:-
"PUSH THE LITTLE DAISY'S AND MAKE THEM COME UP"
or something like that.   I have to wonder how the hell it was recorded & allowed to be aired? Was the singer guy sleeping with an old, deaf record producer or did the record producer have one almighty hangover and miss something?  I would rather run my fingernails down a blackboard...twice, than listen to that poor excuse of a song!
Drezzy Mac
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2004, 11:20:33 PM »

Dude, Scatman John owns your soul.

SKIIII BA BOP BA DO BOP.
Ozzymandias
« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2004, 11:34:27 PM »

Now that I think about it something must be said about how the people who want to censor rap, metal, punk pass over 70's soft pop hit maker Gilbert O'Sullivan two biggest hits, "Alone Again Naturally"  and "Claire."

"Alone Again Naturally" is pretty much step by step instructions on how to commit suicide, but is never mentioned by the critics of rock music.

And then there is "Clair," which at the radio station I work at, we've dubbed it "that child molester song."  Let's face it, nobody else would get away with singing a song about a little girl asking her uncle to marry her. Then there is the little girl's werid giggle at the end of the song.
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2004, 01:00:26 PM »

They had a talent for that in the 70s. Afternoon Delight is probably the most wholesome-sounding song ever written about a nooner.

And I can still remember the shocked looks on my friends' faces when I explained what YMCA was really about. Funny, they didn't get up and dance to it so much after that.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Master Blaster
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2004, 01:11:22 PM »

The best is seeing all the drunken jocks whooping it up to YMCA with no clue.
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2004, 07:55:33 PM »

Master Blaster wrote:
> The best is seeing all the drunken jocks whooping it up to YMCA
> with no clue.

Exactly what my friends used to do, except that they weren't jocks. At the time, they were a bunch of tradesmen and truck drivers, which is even funnier. We were at a stag and doe in the early 90s, the song came on, and everybody was out doing the moves. I leaned over to my best friend and said "I guess they don't know it's a song about homosexuality." He asked me to explain, and I did. Not too long after, he's waving me over to where he's talking to a few other guys. "Tell them what you told me." I was just amazed that nobody was the least bit familiar with the village people. The song wasn't nearly as popular with my friends after that. At least, they weren't so eager to dance to it.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  stupid lyrics! Stupid, stupid songs. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.