Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 12:04:44 PM
714338 Posts in 53094 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  OT: I've Been Assaulted By Ignorance & Stupidity! « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: OT: I've Been Assaulted By Ignorance & Stupidity!  (Read 4515 times)
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« on: October 30, 2004, 05:03:32 AM »

Until about two weeks ago, everything was for the most part calm & serene in the house I call home.

Not anymore....not since The Ignorant Manipulative b***hes came into my life.

My roommates both recently started dating two females.
They met both of them at a bar...

I personally consider bars and nightclubs the dumpsters of mate/date finding.
Would you dig in a dumpster to find that rare treasure you're looking for?
I didn't think so.
(if you met your mate at a bar, then you're a rare exception)

I was supposed to hook up with one of them but after hearing her talk for oh, about 5 minutes, I understood that she was nowhere near my intellectual level.
If a girl/woman can't match me up here (points to head) then faggedaboudit!

Even worse, both of these girls are barely into their 20's and think they know everything....everything that is hip-hop and "peeps & s**t".
They don't approach a person to talk; they "holla".

You know where this is going don't you?    
I thought so.

That being said, these girls, once they hooked up with my roommates decided to immediately HATE me and turn my roommates against me.
Why do they hate me you might ask?

I'll tell you.

They hate me because I am the voice of reason.
They hate me because I am their polar opposite.
Trust me....five minutes of conversing with them and you'll totally agree with me.
Their ignorance is downright astonishing.
To put it bluntly....These girls are f**kin' dumber than dirt.

And they are about as useful as a screen door on a submarine.

My roommates are literally "blinded by the p***y" and these girls know that.  What a powerful tool they wield!
My evesdroppings helped me to learn that they both were recently kicked out by their parents; they want this house for themselves.
I am the one thing that stands in their way of taking everything that they possibly can from my roommates...and that's exactly what they're out to do.
They fear that I may whisper the truth into my roommates ears and make them see them for what they really are.
Ignorant Manipulative b***hes!

I know, I know.  You may know lots of girls in their late teens and early 20's that're dumb & naive...it's to be expected...but these two girls have literally transcended stupidity far more than the average 20 year old girl.
It's like they never paid any attention in high school at all nor learned anything from their parents.

You've no doubt heard many a blonde joke right?  
These girls make the blondes in those jokes look like Albert f**king Einstein!

Irony abounds when dealing with these girls.  They themselves think they're geniuses when actually they are quite the contrary.  

If you try to confront them as I already have, they merely find strength in their numbers and you're assaulted with a deluge of "Mothaf**ka this and Mothaf**ka that" while holding up the palm of their hand and doing the chicken neck thing that black chicks do.

Both of my roommates are younger than I am and both of them have admitted to me that they are just using these girls as a "piece of ass" but I think otherwise.
These two girls have the powers of witches when it comes to persuasion.

They are conspiring against me to have me thrown out of the house.
And the scary thing is, my roommates have actually taken their side in a few arguments!
It's almost as if they've given my roommates magic mind changing potions.

I have become a fabricated threat to them.
Fabricated in their own minds....all I want to do is live in peace and not be bothered.
I don't have time for these childish games.
That s**t is far beneath me.

I fear that they will convince my roommates to toss me out into The Great Wide Open.
I have discussed this with my roommates and they deny that any such thing will happen.
I know better though.

How would you personally deal with such a situation?

Post Edited (10-30-04 08:32)
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2004, 07:43:06 AM »

ASH:

I am 40 years old.  When I was in my 20s, I saw things like this happen many, many times.  I had friends that literally disappeared for months when they started dating girls who "didn't like the rest of us."  I hate to say it, but your buddies are probably bigger idiots than their girlfriends.  They allow these girls to drag them around like dogs on leashes.  These girls are being manipulative (and they know it).  How much respect can they have for your buddies if they view them as weak, obedient "robots?"  All I can say is, just ignore them and don't get into arguments with them.  In the short run, you won't win.  However, based on the ages of everyone involved, these relationships won't last very long and these girls will find two other suckers to kiss their asses.  Then you and your roommates can get on with "business as usual."

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
odinn7

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2004, 07:57:17 AM »

Ash,
I don't suppose you earn enough to move into a place by yourself, do you? If so, that's definitely the way to go and don't look back.

Your friends don't have very high standards if these women are as bad as you're claiming they are. I don't care what their purpose for having them around is. They are just using these girls? You better take a closer look. You don't p**s off your friends just for a girl you're using. Your friends are telling you one thing but you're seeing something else...who are you going to believe?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Ash

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2004, 08:07:24 AM »

odinn7 wrote:

> Ash,
> I don't suppose you earn enough to move into a place by
> yourself, do you? If so, that's definitely the way to go and
> don't look back.

Dude....you have no idea how hard I'm working on that.
Another month and I'll have enough saved up to get the f**k outta Dodge!
Ash

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2004, 08:16:30 AM »

More to add!
Apparently, my roommate has a homemade tattoo gun I recently found out about...the kind made out of a ball point pen casing with a cheap motor duct taped to the side and was tattooing one of the girls earlier this evening.
The reservoir he held the ink in was a 20 oz. Pepsi bottle cap!  
No joke!
I looked up the health hazards on unlicensed tattooing and can we say altogether now....
BLOODBORNE PATHOGENS!

I tried to communicate the dangers to them but one girl immediately rose up out of herr seat and started cursing at me "We don't wanna hear that s**t from you!"

What should I do?

Post Edited (10-30-04 17:07)
odinn7

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2004, 09:04:05 AM »

I have tatoos but they were all done by a professional with sterilization processes. There is no way I would ever let someone do something like that to me. Aside from that, it probably will turn out looking like hell and they'll be stuck with it forever...always to remind them of how stupid they were. If they want to walk around for the rest of their lives with "prison" tatoos, more power to 'em. As far as the possibility of disease goes, you warned them, there's nothing else you can do.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Mr. Hockstatter
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2004, 10:14:21 AM »

I used to rent out a portion of a guy's house.  It worked out well for quite a while, but eventually his kids got on my nerves and I got my own place.  Having roommates is a nice opportunity to get the credit cards paid off, get a little money in the bank, buy the stuff you want, etc.  But in the long run, you need your own place where you can live in peace.

daveblackeye15

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2004, 12:20:37 PM »

Dear Troubled Roommate in Iowa:

You gave fair warnings, but they wouldn't listen so I say let them get the tatoos, and watch the "oh! Why did I do that!?" faces.

Now it's time to sing the nation anthem IN AMERICA!!!

Bandit Keith from Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series (episode 12)
Jim H
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2004, 12:13:12 PM »

"
If you try to confront them as I already have, they merely find strength in their numbers and you're assaulted with a deluge of "Mothaf**ka this and Mothaf**ka that" while holding up the palm of their hand and doing the chicken neck thing that black chicks do."

Christ.  Wring their necks and be done with it.
Ash

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2004, 12:17:49 PM »

Jim H wrote:
Christ. Wring their necks and be done with it.

Believe me, I would if I could.

I talked to a guy about an apt. today and am looking at another tomorrow.
Next paycheck, I'm outta here.

Finally, I'll soon be able to have peace & quiet!

Post Edited (10-31-04 12:56)
Chopper
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2004, 01:53:49 PM »

yo Ash, right on. i recommend the same thing that everyone else does. is it me, or are women the cause and solution to all of the world's problems? the last band i was in broke up because these 2 lame asses wanted to hang out with a girl i didn't like nor wanted around (oh and did i mention she was engaged to a guy back home!). but then again, like it has been previously mentioned it's mens faults for also being such tools. i've been single for a long time, but being single is better than letting someone manipulate you for their own will and selling yourself out.
Grimsnipe
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2004, 06:29:33 PM »

> No joke!
> I looked up the health hazards on unlicensed tattooing and can
> we say altogether now....
> BLOODBORNE PATHOGENS!
>
> I tried to communicate the dangers to them but one girl
> immediately rose up out of herr seat and started cursing at me
> "We don't wanna hear that s**t from you!"
>
> What should I do?

Er.. okay, dumb question, did you ever think of waiting until they're not around and talking to your friends maybe one at a time then? Or are they always hanging around?  

I dunno... not sure what to tell ya, sounds like this chicks are the  controlling time, trying to separate you from your buds so they can chew them up and spit them out without interference.

Stories like this almost make me glad I'm poor, that way I don't have to worry about women using my general lonliness to  manipulate me out of my money.

Grim
Brother Ragnarok

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2004, 07:36:54 PM »

Well, brother, it sounds like you've got everything straightened out already and are ready to move the hell out, so my advice of putting strychnine in your roommate's ink supply seems a little much now.

There are only two important things in life - monsters and hot chicks.
    - Rob Zombie
Rape is just cause for murdering.
    - Strapping Young Lad
dean
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2004, 08:17:41 AM »

My, somebody certainly doesn't have a high opinion of bars and clubs! But then again, I sort of know what you mean.

Thankfully the whole hip hop movement with their 'peeps' and s**t have yet to corrupt most of the 20 year olds I know, the younger 16 or so kids are right into it, but generally most people are a bit more laid back.

Sounds like a tricky situation.  But as usual, everyone has trouble come their way eventually: a friend of mine was stuck in a very damaging relationship with a girl who was kinda crazy.  She still is crazy, but at least he isn't dependent on her anymore [he wouldn't go out because they had to talk on the phone, and she was basically tearing his life apart, but now he has regained some control]

Well, hopefully your friends will regain their senses eventually.  Whenever a friend gets a new girlfriend or boyfriend, it is hard not to get a bit peeved when you don't like them, but now that you seem to be moving out, you can try to just live with it.  You don't have to like them, but you shouldn't hate them.  Some of my friends have wierd girlfriends [ I guess I'm included in the wierd one as well] but I'm sure a happy compromise will occur after a while.

Although I have to say, that home-made tattoo thing is really bad.  Your friends don't exactly seem to be the most sane people I've heard about!

Good luck to you Ash, may your friends not contract any nasty diseases, and may you find a girl who can talk in more than just single syllables!
Flangepart

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2004, 10:37:20 AM »

I gotta agree with Burgomaster....stay away from the rageing hell beasts and accept the fact, ya can't control others decisions.
You did what you could, now let it go. Sad to say, thats just life.
Hope things work out, though.

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  OT: I've Been Assaulted By Ignorance & Stupidity! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.