Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:07:08 PM
714251 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  OT: I've Been Assaulted By Ignorance & Stupidity! « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: OT: I've Been Assaulted By Ignorance & Stupidity!  (Read 4507 times)
Ed
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2004, 11:06:39 AM »

The Tattoo gun is really the last straw in my book,they have demonstrated their utter stupidity.   But NOW if years to come you can point to that tattoo on your friend and say... heh heh remember when those stupid girls made you get that thing???  Can I just say "Moral High Ground"  
Not everyone has a lifetime stupidity reminder, many of us can sweep it under the rug.

In the mean time, stay in your room, and hang out with other people.  

-Ed
George
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2004, 11:59:52 AM »

Ash,

I, fortunately, have been in a similar situation.  My solution...suck up my disgust and work BOTH of these girls.  Let me tell you what to do.

1.  Appologize to both of these girls for being so intollerant.
2.  Work out a time where they will be in your apartment while your "buddies" are gone.
3.  Load up on Zima, or Old English or what ever these "ladies" drink and get them both ripped.
4.  Here is the tough part...do your dead best to "bury the hatchet" with them by trying to get both of them into bed.
5.  Snap some pictures while doing so.
6.  Pass the pics on to your room mates to prove what "ho's" these two tramps are.

Admittedly, this is MUCH tougher than in sounds but it does work.  You run the risk of p**sing off your room mates but they should come around pretty quickly.

This worked like a charm and I still talk to one of my former room mates today, 12 years later.
Brother Ragnarok
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2004, 01:37:45 PM »

You also run the risk of getting herpesyphillghonnoritis.

There are only two important things in life - monsters and hot chicks.
    - Rob Zombie
Rape is just cause for murdering.
    - Strapping Young Lad
The Ghoul
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2004, 01:56:14 PM »

NICE! I had an a***ole room mate in college (many years ago) where I had no choice but to suck up all the crap that both the evil dorm room mate and his new evil girlfriend dished out ALL school year. Things like eat my food, leave dishes piled high, start fights when I had something due the next day or take a swing at me so I would fight him and therefore get kicked out of my dorm room. All year with no relief. There was no instant remedy of moving out as I was in an exspensive major city. It was quit school or suck it up. Here is what I did:
1) The other room mate I had who was cool was also game for revenge. So we made a point of wiping our shoes in the bed of the evil room mate when he was not there. Not much I know but it was a start. This worked well to p**s off the evil room mate's  girlfriend who complained of his "filthy bed." Scientific fact: It's hard to f**k with sand in your bed! Keep in mind I was walking on urine soaked city side walks.
2) We refused to leave the apartment for any "alone time" that he wanted with his skank.
3) BEST of all. We knew that the evil room mate had not broken up with his out of town long time home town nice girlfriend. The dude use to talk on the phone in the bathroom to his jilted girlfriend letting her know he was "...busy but still loved her." So when she called back and evil room mate was not there...we made a point of getting her to visit...a surprise visit. Oh did that guy get caught! By then it was the last few days of school, we had packed our bags and were gone. See ya in hell evil room mate!! My advice is don't let them run you off on their schedule. Stand your ground, get some creative revenge and then split!
King Doom
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2004, 01:58:00 PM »

Kill them with fire.
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2004, 06:37:29 AM »

Yee Haa!!

I put both the first month's rent and deposit down on my new apt.!
It's a 12 story high rise here in downtown Cedar Rapids.
Those extra hours at work paid off!

I'm moving into my new place today....(11-6-04)

Thank God....I didn't know if I could take anymore.

Post Edited (11-06-04 05:44)
Susan
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2004, 08:15:35 AM »

If you can't beat em, laugh at em? Honestly if i had seen anyone tatooing someone in such a manner i would not be able to stop laughing. That is a mark that will be an embarassment for them in the coming years...and a symbol of their stupidity. One just had to quiety marvel at such things.

Until then, just stay back. Don't antagonize, it just throws gasoline on the fire by giving more ammo to the girls. Because its not just men, women are swayed by the opposite sex and will often snub their friends for a man. Behold - the power of sex.  Of course where girls differ is they'll still retain some bit of loyalty, most women would never allow their boyfriend to talk a certain way to their friend. About them behind their back - a different story.

I'm glad I never had to endure the "roommate dillema". While they can ease bills and allow you to live in a bigger place, there is nothing sweeter than being on your own. Save up, look around for a reasonably priced place.   Get used to the fact it may not be as spacious or accomodating as your current living. But being the master of your domain is as good as it gets. (no seinfeld jokes please!)

odinn7

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2004, 08:49:56 AM »

Hey, great for you Ash...
I just thought of another thing that's a bonus for you...you don't need to have your computer in a basement with spiders anymore.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Eirik
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2004, 10:18:49 AM »

Congrats on the new place ASHTHECAT - and don't worry about your friends.  As someone said earlier, these relationships aren't going to last.  For one thing, all you need is for one of the four people to go sour on them because its two friends dating two friends.  One couple breaks up, the other kind of has to.  For another thing, your purpose in that house was to absorb all that girlfriend s**t that is normally directed at a boyfriend.  With you gone, your friends will now start eating their fair doses of s**t and I imagine they'll want to put up with it for a week or two tops.  Does the thought of one of your friends growing old with one of these chicks make you laugh hysterically?  It should.
Susan
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2004, 03:08:44 PM »

You aren't on floor 12 are you?

wtg, let us know how the move went. I'm slow to read the whole thread, i've been so busy lately i haven't had time to visit the site ;-/

Master Blaster
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2004, 05:35:21 PM »

Something covering your face and a sharp instrument. I know its harsh but it must be done. Remember to do it either while their showering, or having sex.
Sugar_Nads
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2004, 10:49:04 PM »

ASHTHECAT wrote:

>>
> I personally consider bars and nightclubs the dumpsters of
> mate/date finding.
> Would you dig in a dumpster to find that rare treasure you're
> looking for?
> I didn't think so.
>

Finally, someone that thinks like me... You must be one of them really smart, tough, good looking guys that doesn't take crap from anybody. ; )

If it were me in your situation, I would just slap everybody in the room for p**sing me off.
Sugar_Nads
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2004, 10:55:30 PM »

Also, it wouldn't be a bad idea to bring out a bad mutha f**ki'n bat and crack them b***hes in the mouth. No wait, they might fall in love with you ; )

Love the "talk to the palm chicken necking" you mentioned. That was sooooo funny I almost wet myself.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  OT: I've Been Assaulted By Ignorance & Stupidity! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.